Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2017
UpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATE
ME chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
so is it abandoned? cause last updated in 2013...

But i do hope that u can update! Cause its a rlly good story and im exited to see how Naruto and Ura's relationship turns out x3
Reborn Chance Maker chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
Do you plan on doing this story ever again?
YeTianshi chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
You know what I've been wondering about ever since the whole "semester test" came up?
Why doesn't Naruto use shadow clones to study? or even if he ends up in the summer school use a shadow clone to attend?

I mean when he was at the academy he failed because he didn't have shadow clones, and right now he knows he gets their memory... what up?
MrGreed666 chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Wow in what univers is 3 years a small break lol
Flaming Turducken chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
Are you continuing?
Narutofan10121 chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
1) is the one I chose
kurama587 chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Thank you for having proper grammar! It is nice to see someone use the word "defiantly" correctly and not in place as "definitely." It's so bad on this site that when you first used it I automatically read it as"stared definitely." It's sad to see a good story (stories, if we include your others) get abandoned.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
Are you dead or still alive!? Did you get shot or something? If you're dead then please atleast come back from the grave for a little while and tell us if this story is abandoned or not! It's been like 3 years already dammit!
PugTheMagician chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
Considering your 'short hiatus' chapter was posted in 2013 would it be safe to say this story is now abandoned? If so its too bad i actually quite liked this story. I tjink my favorite overall thing is naruto's personality. It isn't HUGELY different from cannon but it has some tweaks in just the right places to make him more likeable. I think the dynamic between he and ura is funny to read, especially how vindictive she was in setting him up for vice class president. I also like how yukari see's him as an older brother figure. I am curious about naruto's hanyou status, if you continued this story would you have his continued yoki growth slowly turn him into a full youko or would have been more like moka's rosario where he continues to do as he has done so so far and simply grow more tails when he transforms. I am not really sure which i would prefer. Nothing much else to say considering you followed the plot of the manga/anime fairly closely with your own twists thrown in. I hope this is continued one day. Now off to have a look at your other stories, i hope they are just as good as this one has been
Apimpnameslickba chapter 18 . 7/20/2016
Are you dead? It's been 3 years man. You can't just start an amazing story then put it on a "small" hiatus. We've been waiting patiently. We want more more more more MORE!
A fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Are you fucking kidding me. This was amazing! I love this.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
Not going to abamdon it they said
Post more in December they said
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
Said "just taking a small break" ... still waiting 3 years later
DemWizz chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
This is/was my most favorite Naruto crossover. I would come home everyday after school and pray that a new chapter was up. After he said it was going on a short hiatus so that he could update his other stories I didn't mind, the wait would be worth it. So December came and I once again resumed my daily routine of coming home and frantically refreshing the page hoping for another chapter. Once December had passed I still had hope. Maybe he was writing a very long chapter(s). So I continued my routine all the way until July. That's when I realized that it had been abandoned. Arguably the best Rosario Vampire and Naruto crossover had been abandoned. But sob stories aside I hope you come back to this story man. A lot of people want you to.
1,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »