Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
AyeAyeM8y chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
Personally you should've just killed Sakura in that fight but it's your strory not mine so I won't question it
Jack Kincaid chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
ramen has water in it. -_- she can't eat ramen
UncleBlackPanther chapter 18 . 5/14/2016
continues the story
Guest chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
give more chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
1 she's herself as he's more confidant
Jacob chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
May I say etc is up with the bus? Like really do they not even question a vehicle that does not exist just shows up? Makes no sense!
Azaira chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
I feel like naruto is weaker than he should be here
Unlike jiraiya, kurama would have drilled naruto into the ground training, not to mention they would have more time than he would while traveling around with jiraiya.
turning kitsune should only have enhanced this. You even had him dodge and harm gin, who should be one of, if not the fastest, and yet he can't dodge?
Unlike the half trained youkai, naruto had at least properly trained for a full two years near constantly. I would even bet the quality of his kitsune yoki is higher than others or something.
Meh, good story so far
Azaira chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
The twin thing is an interesting twist
Though I am severely disappointed that you kept Tsukune around. I'd much rather naruto to get both girls(polygamy is allowed in vampire society). Always hated him, even at the end of the story.
Even if this is a canon event, at least it wasn't too canon either. So it's an okay story so far
Fhernando chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
weeeee
Fhernando chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
qye nuen fic
ghoast.cc chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
yo its been 3 years are you dead or something? please update.
shade chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
it has been three years, more or less, don't you think it is time to update this story? I am waiting anxiously for the next chapter and to see naruto and inner moka (ura) get together. anyway I thing you are an awsome fanfiction writer.
luke.rust.9 chapter 18 . 2/17/2016
Update the story already
The Real Dorkzilla chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
combo of 1 in public and some of 2 and 3 when it's just naruto and ura.
Gaara Akashiya666 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Awesome so far

The departure with naruto and iruka and frends was a tear buster

I can't wait read the next chapter
1,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »