Reviews for Elegant Sickness and Blue Clothes
anon chapter 4 . 1h
i guess i never go the ending...i just joined the fandom a few weeks ago too
Kal306 chapter 4 . 8/16
Update maybe? Please? I love your story and hate the suspence... :P
oesteffel chapter 4 . 8/12
Hello, I just started reading this story & I love it already! I have noticed that you've stopped updating...I really hope that you didn't forget about this story.

Please don't let others detract from your writing. You have fans out here that think you are a great writer & that your stories are great. I hope that you will update soon.

My comment is that...what will happen when Sebastian finds out? He has been played & kinda made a fool of by Clary. I feel sorry for Jace because Clary is holding on to Sebastian when she doesn't even love him...has she has sex with Sebastian yet?

I have soooo many questions so I hope you will continue to write. I'm rooting for Clace...and for Jace to not be murdered by an already weird Valentine.
Do her and have get together? Does she break up with sebastion? Does she have twins or is it a boy or a girl? Does she tell everyone soon?
dragonluvr890 chapter 4 . 7/6
I really like this story. The idea is great. I just want Clary to break up with Sebastian already. ugh! keep it up, I am totally in love with the plot
lizzyance chapter 4 . 7/1
Oh you have to update. Your story was good!
Omg its one of my faces but it sucks waiting for chapter 4 I'm excited to see her hopefully break up with web and be with Jace that would be awesome
katynaimh chapter 4 . 6/21
Don't listen to the haters. If anything they want you to update this quicker so they can read more of your skilled work! I have to say, this plot line is great and there are so many twists and turns that every sentence is exciting
Xx
Katy
elodie chapter 4 . 6/18
Your story is great, and the quality is amazing. Ignore the haters, they shouldn't have a say in what you do or don't do.
Yes, it takes awhile for you to update, but that doesn't matter, because there aren't any spelling or grammar mistakes (that I noticed) and, overall, its an exciting, unpredictable story.

I cant wait for the next update, I'm addicted to this story ;)
Best wishes,
. Elodie DV
gottafallbefore-youfly chapter 4 . 6/13
I really liked this story. I read the first one and its sequel in a day
Soucier chapter 4 . 6/8
I love this story. I started reading a few hours ago, and only took a break for dinner. I haven't been able to tear myself away from the words that you spin across the page. They are lovely and heartbreaking. You have truly made the characters your own while keeping true to what Cassandra wrote originally. It is beautiful and I wish I had your talent. Ignore the haters and keep writing.
Newtmiclaceluvr chapter 4 . 6/6
I just read the "non-chapter" and tbh you don't have a right to tell her when you think she should will take as long as she needs its about quality not how fast she will be done when she is ready and feels done.

Now onto what I came to write about...pls don't forget about the story it's really good and I think it should be finished. Ps not trying to sound like I'm making you do something
Danique chapter 4 . 5/30
Pleaseee continue with the storyy i love itt
TheSilverWolf123 chapter 4 . 5/26
THIS STORY IS THE BOMB!
guest chapter 4 . 5/25
I want to find out more it's a really good story please update with new chapters and please please let have and Clary be happy together