Reviews for Elegant Sickness and Blue Clothes
Eryn chapter 4 . 3/1
Your story is amazing. Dont listen to all those haters I just want to tell you not to give up on this story It is truly amazing
I don't care how long it takes this is a good plot! It's so creative the way you thought of this.
divfan96 chapter 4 . 2/26
Hi! i'm sorry to hear about reviews like that! I hope you don't give them to much credit because they don't deserve to upset you! Also I would like to say that I LOVE this story (all 3 parts) and your writting. Also I would like to ask if you think about continue it or if you have definitely stoped it! Hope to hear from you soon! Good luck and hope you'll keep going with your amazing stories!
Wonderer chapter 4 . 2/21
hi! i mean this in the nicest way possible will there ever be more to the story? its been a while and im a big fan
brendarhyn chapter 4 . 2/10
I really like this story I hope to see an update soon
Hi sorry I don't have a fanfic account but I looooooooooove ur story and I can't wait to see what happens next! This is literally one of my fav Clace stories ever. And ik I'm kinda posting this a little later than it was published but keep writing! This is really amazing and ur a great writer
- Arielle (huge fan of the mortal instruments and this story)
Hi I love this story and I read the other one too and I really want you to update this, because this is one of the best stories I have read of these two. Please don't let what others say get to you. Just take the time you need to write your stories, because time and hard work are what make a story a good story. I know I am one of the many people who probably telling you this, but please don't take into account what other people tell you. Because you are a great writer at heart so please continue it would make my day.
Haybell chapter 4 . 1/31
No, no, its completely fine. I understand how hard it is to write, but I don't know how hard it is to write LONG chapters... it must be really stressful. Honestly the complianers can get over themselves because waiting for your next chapter is definitely worth it. They can cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it! Can't wait, but I will, for your next chapter! Just take all the time you need... (you could even try and write a few one shots that are into the character's personality and what not so that it'll help you be able to be more insinc with the characters but also keep your readers busy... just a suggestion)
This story is amazing, the clace is amazing, i want them to confess and get married and live happily ever after
Musicfreak180 chapter 4 . 1/23
I just started reading and all I can say is that I love this story so much! Can't wait until you update 3
DieHardSolangeloShipper chapter 4 . 1/16
question: i know you said that yelling at you to post more is worthless, but have you abandoned this story? because its really good and i cant stop reading please...
cfire27 chapter 4 . 1/4
Update soon. Is everything okay for you? Are you getting along with your parents? Are you over that cheating bastard?
BookWormProud chapter 4 . 1/1
I understand that you'd be mad about people rushing you in a rude way, but please update soon. You have written some of my favorite fanfics, and I think you're awesome. Please update:)))
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I love this story! So much tension. I really want Jace to tell Clary that he loves her already. Update soon please?
Cheyashton chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
hey, i really love this story, i've read your others too and i really want to know how it ends! does clary finally spilt up with sebastian.. do they tell anyone else about the baby.. how long can they keep their love a secret? i know you don't like people telling you to update but please do update.. i'm so excited! x