Reviews for Elegant Sickness and Blue Clothes
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
I think your writing is great mines really crappy. Good writing takes time
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I'm sorry to be repetitive of others reviews but PLEASE PLEASE PRETTYNOLEASE WITHA CHERRY ON TOP, UPDATE
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Honestly not trying to be rude, but can you please,please update? I'm really into your story, and you haven't updated in three years, are you abandoning it? Thanks, Lily x
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
i love this story take all the time u need since this is a great story !
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Please update soon... BTW I love your stories!
Some fangirl chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Hello! So first off:
I love you and your story!*grins*
I love how my family members think I'm crazy (just imagine a short person wearing slippers and a massive sweater smiling/laughing/crying at phone) because I'm reading your fanfic ️.
Second : I honestly think you're the best. I rarely give reviews/comments but yours deserves it. I love it! Thank you thank you thank you! ️
Third: I totally understand (okay mostly) what you were going through, and I won't criticize that. I respect you standing up for yourself, telling them that you do have a life; back off. Admire it even.
So thank you so much, I really enjoyed your fanfic ️.
Sincerely,
Some fangirl
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
It's been three years! PLEASE UPDATE
This is like the best story and if a chapter takes three years it better be good
enasfray chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Hi KrystalRose92, I know it's been 3 years since u last updated and ur probably done with this story but I'm not. I have not given up on u and I NEED to no what happened next pleeeeeeeeease. This story is AMAZING! With love enasfray
daddysprincess4 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
please keep writing you are a great writer I wait on you to update you are one of the very few writers that I can actually stand! Please please keep writing:).!.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Hey. I just wanted to say that this story is really good. I don't know if you're continuing this fanfic, but I hope you do, I'm really enjoying it. Keep up the great work, I hope there is an update soon!
AlesiaJ89 chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
She needs to break up with Sebastian
daddysprincess4 chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
I love your writing please continue to write! I live off of good writers like you. :)
Mortaloriginalvampire chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
Will you continue?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
Just a question ... Are you still updating this ?
Fan chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
I was really enjoying this fic and I have read the fic before. But it is now 2016 and I really need an ending! I think that you have done the characters justice, but ,I think I speak for all the fans now, we really need an ending! It would have been fine if it was a real cliff-hanger but it's not! You are half way through a story! I hope you read this comment and take it into account.
Best Wishes