Reviews for Elegant Sickness and Blue Clothes
Danique chapter 4 . 5/30
Pleaseee continue with the storyy i love itt
TheSilverWolf123 chapter 4 . 5/26
THIS STORY IS THE BOMB!
guest chapter 4 . 5/25
I want to find out more it's a really good story please update with new chapters and please please let have and Clary be happy together
You are awesome chapter 4 . 5/15
You are an awesome writer, don't listen to those idiots
And I totally agree about having better quality then updating quickly cause it just makes you and your stories awesomer :)(:
I love u chapter 4 . 4/28
Don't listen to anyone hating on you, you take your time, don't rush! It's about the quality, not the speed. Love u, anon
Katie.Cook.4 chapter 4 . 4/26
I am really loving this story! PLEASE update soon! ;D
Keep writing chapter 4 . 4/26
KEEP WRITING!
What now?
Sorry to hear people are giving you crap about updating. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Fuztraitinggrl chapter 4 . 4/14
BREAK UP WITH SABASTION ALL READY! MAKE HER OR I WILL PERSONALLY, LIKE SMASH MY COMPUTER! And Cuz I am reviewing you should totally make her... KEEP WRITING!
this story is absolutely AMAZINGGGGG. I really hope that you will post again even though it has been a few years. sorry I don't have an acc. so I have to review as a guest. you are an amazing writer and the plot is amazing. thank you!
DAMN YOU! trickster...lol.
anyway amazing story uptill now.
and anyways, I read that post about how some idiot posted a review about punctuality and all in the prequel to this story. sorry about that.
jace: why must these mundanes apologise for whats not their fault?
clary: shut up! stop being a snob.
I dunno why I didn't post a comforting review at the end of that chapter instead of the sequel... bt never mind.
so, keep it up! and be punctual with those updates... or else...
- extremely enthusiastic and admiring guest.
mortalshadowhunter4dauntless chapter 4 . 3/24
This is literally amazing. The plot to Elegant Script and Blue Pen was awesome.

Sorry for your troubling time whilst writing your previous fanfic.

Some people seriously take a fantastic story for granted.

I don't want to sound really cheesy, but still, take as long as you need to because people who rush you into writing DO NOT FULLY APPRECIATE YOU.

I'm not rushing you into updating, but I can't wait till the next chapter in this fic! So hooked in :-)
Sleepy chapter 4 . 3/20
This story is epic, and I'm sorry that some other readers are posting horrible reviews - the rest of us love it! You're almost certainly busy, but if you updated it would make me really happy the characters in this story are amazing, and the story plot is really good!
Your story is amazing and comments like those are just flat out rude, be confident and such a great author like you should never go unnoticed ;) (Brilliant story by the way! I'm such a huge Clace and Cassandra Clare fan!)