Reviews for Broken Pieces
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
WOW! Great, great chapter! You neeeeeeeeeeeed to update soon!
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Great job on the chapter! Update soon!
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! :)
Muccle chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
OMG Please update! I'll be looking forward to this story!
land of lost hairties chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
KEHEHEHEHE...

Fluffy fluff, I see. I'm excited to see how Melody will react. *claps*
writer with no words chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Even though he's talking about Melody, I still laughed when Cato said "She's got those legs." That's just what guys say - I hear it basically every single day! I thought that was especially funny :P
The scene between Cato and Mint I thought was really good. My only criticism is that Mint was a little TOO innocent, you know? She was acting like she knew nothing - which is fine - but it was like Cato was hooking up with a 10 year old in some sentences. But that was just something I noticed, it didn't really affect how I read the chapter and I get that she's been locked in Brutus' house for ages... Apart from that it was really great though! I liked that bit where Cato daydreams about being back in the games and he has a mini panic attack. That was good. And now Melody is mad, what is she going to do?
MassieSwan chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Very sweet chapter with a sour end. Melody, unlike her name means trouble and I'm not looking forward to it
writer with no words chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I'm so on? Wait, what? I don't understand!
Well this chapter was very... interesting. I can't say I liked how you made such a big jump. I feel like you were going at a good pace but suddenly this was rushed. I thought you were going to have it go up to the actual engagement party at least before you started referencing their elopement. It just seems so fast! But don't listen to me - it'll be good as long as you don't suddenly have them acting like a married couple. They eloped because they needed to - they still aren't sure of their feelings. I read someone else's review and they said you should explore Pastel and Darren's story as another plot line and I think that's a cool idea!
Spitfyre20 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Awww they're married now! I'm so happy!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I like this story it makes me smile :))
land of lost hairties chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
"...every girl here is obsessed about your money or your looks. Mint doesn't seem like that KID of girl."

I think KID should be KIND. I could be wrong, though!

"Indigo glared at the door where her mother had disappeared to and growled in frustration before muttering, "I need to go kill something." She felt her pocket for the knives she kept and left."
I loved this paragraph! It made me laugh. Indigo has such an amusing character!

I like it that Cato and Mint and taking it slow. That seems appropriate for the story, since they got married so fast.
However, the last sentence was a nice reassurance that the couple WILL get to love each other, and also proof that Cato DOES love Mint.

Every part of this chapter made me smile!
I hope you go back to Pastel and Darren, because the last chapter was particularly interesting!
Andrea71 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Beautiful chapter :) I really enjoyed it, update soon!
writer with no words chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Sorry sorry sorry I've been such a bad reviewer! I've had the email waiting in my inbox for when I had time to go and review it.
I like how Pastel is seen as the basically perfect one, but how she handles Darren in that shy way annoys me slightly. I want to tell her to get some nerves! The accidental playing hard to get was funny though - she probably has no idea what she's begun.
Are we going to see anymore broken Cato soon? I feel like it seems he's gone back to normal after Mint but there's got to be some relapse, right? I'm guessing there will be lots of drama when Melody makes her full appearance. Is there still an engagement party planned or is Pastel going to overshadow that soon? Again I'm so sorry for waiting daaays to review. Forgive me?
MassieSwan chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Awww! That was a cute chapter! Well I can't wait to read more of it! I hope you update soon!
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
AW! THAT WAS TOO CUTE! GAH, I LOVE IT!
But brutus better watch it or he's gonna get it from me... and I'll drag Thorn over here and sic him on him XD Azula too! XD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »