Reviews for Final Judgment: The 44th Hunger Games
Guest chapter 42 . 11/28/2014
Awesome, awesome job! Congrats to all the tribute authors, and to you, who put this whole thing together!
MoonlightSunlightEclipse chapter 41 . 10/13/2014
Are you copying A Christmas Carol? Remember when he was arguing that doornails were dead. Hahaha! I'm an English nerd, sue me. Bye! Love the story.
CareerLover chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Good Story! this was very interesting.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
Wow, I never thought that THAT would happen . Now to take on her role, I don't know if you've done anything too similar (I'm new to , and I've only just discovered your stories,) but try light/ dark, heaven and hell, the elements (fire, water, earth, air). Have you given up on writing the Hunger Games, or have you just taken a haitus?
-K
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
I know this is old, but it's the single best Hunger Games piece I've EVER read, and I say this with complete honesty.
This is seriously addicting, and thank you for writing this book (it deserves to be called a book).

- K
Xandra Fox chapter 45 . 6/29/2014
/singing/ One thousand twooo hundred fif-ty re-views! That's how many reviews you should haaave on this fic

I hate the number 49. It has this gravitational pull that makes me want to up it to fifty. Still the best SYOT out there! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Woah... Wiley's dad is kind of a jerk... ._. Like really a jerk.
I think the Ian/Jade combo is interesting and I can't wait to see how they interact in te arena! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
I loved Al! I think him being a thief will really help him. The Curiosity Corner is quite awesome as well _ I didn't really like the District 12 tributes though. Rina is eh and Syuto is just annoying.
TitanMaddix chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I loved all if the tributes in this chapter! My favorite is probably the District 10 pair! :) Claire specifically! I also like how Buck tried to con his way out of getting reaped xD
TitanMaddix chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Awe :( they're both children! I like Flick a lot though, I hope he makes it pretty far! Those girls that torment thimble suck!
TitanMaddix chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I love Piston and Viola so much! Especially Viola, but I think they'll make a great team :) they are my favorite non careers so far! _ Isaac and Vera didn't stand out much I'm afraid! Besides the fact that Isaac has his family to get back to!
TitanMaddix chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
District 3 was cool :) I feel bad for Wiley though, his dads kinda mean but there have been meaner! Spark is cool to :) I like that she reads a lot xD Zale and Maradith are my two new favorites :) D4 needs to get back in it!
TitanMaddix chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Woah! I'm loving the careers so far :) and this is a first, I'm actually enjoying District 2 over 1! ._. I'm seriously shocked!
TitanMaddix chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Woah! Ten seventeen year olds xD that's crazy! I can't wait to meet everyone! :)
Pravus Nox chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
Beautiful
Just beautiful.
I didn't even like Channa before. I am so sad to see this series end. Your stories have to be some of the best I've ever read. I wish I could write as beautifully as this.
And also, you were right, Buck does disappear into a plot hole! I've watched it three times listening for a cannon, but there isn't one (Chaff didn't have a cannon either, Blight too).
I keep re-reading your stories because I can't find any as good as yours. Thank you for taking the time to write these.
P.S. This whole review is just my disjointed thoughts. I apologize if it doesn't make any sense; my ADHD is a real son of a beach ball.
-theflyingpotatomeatball