Reviews for Final Judgment: The 44th Hunger Games
Tytheawesomeguy chapter 34 . 3/24/2015
i think Ian was my favorite tribute.
Tytheawesomeguy chapter 21 . 3/17/2015
WOW... some surprising deaths. still nicely writing. surprised piston died. surprised barret killed that chick in his alliance. surprised Xander died so earlly.
Tytheawesomeguy chapter 17 . 3/16/2015
would have sucked if you left. ur a amazing writer. u got talent.
Tytheawesomeguy chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
i like your setup of going back and forth between the tributes. And this chapter was like the rest very nicely writing
Tytheawesomeguy chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Zale sounds cool. he might be one of my favorites. I guess i will find out as i read on.
Tytheawesomeguy chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
Ian sounds like a cocky dick.

Jade sounds like an person i could like.

Xander sounds cool.

Sagitta also sounds like someone i will like
Tytheawesomeguy chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This chapter was very nicely writing. I can't wait to find out what the arena is.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/28/2014
Awesome, awesome job! Congrats to all the tribute authors, and to you, who put this whole thing together!
DaughteroftheOneTrueKing chapter 41 . 10/13/2014
Are you copying A Christmas Carol? Remember when he was arguing that doornails were dead. Hahaha! I'm an English nerd, sue me. Bye! Love the story.
CareerLover chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Good Story! this was very interesting.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
Wow, I never thought that THAT would happen . Now to take on her role, I don't know if you've done anything too similar (I'm new to , and I've only just discovered your stories,) but try light/ dark, heaven and hell, the elements (fire, water, earth, air). Have you given up on writing the Hunger Games, or have you just taken a haitus?
-K
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
I know this is old, but it's the single best Hunger Games piece I've EVER read, and I say this with complete honesty.
This is seriously addicting, and thank you for writing this book (it deserves to be called a book).

- K
Xandra Fox chapter 45 . 6/29/2014
/singing/ One thousand twooo hundred fif-ty re-views! That's how many reviews you should haaave on this fic

I hate the number 49. It has this gravitational pull that makes me want to up it to fifty. Still the best SYOT out there! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Woah... Wiley's dad is kind of a jerk... ._. Like really a jerk.
I think the Ian/Jade combo is interesting and I can't wait to see how they interact in te arena! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
I loved Al! I think him being a thief will really help him. The Curiosity Corner is quite awesome as well _ I didn't really like the District 12 tributes though. Rina is eh and Syuto is just annoying.
1,277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »