Reviews for Final Judgment: The 44th Hunger Games
TitanMaddix chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
I loved Al! I think him being a thief will really help him. The Curiosity Corner is quite awesome as well _ I didn't really like the District 12 tributes though. Rina is eh and Syuto is just annoying.
TitanMaddix chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I loved all if the tributes in this chapter! My favorite is probably the District 10 pair! :) Claire specifically! I also like how Buck tried to con his way out of getting reaped xD
TitanMaddix chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Awe :( they're both children! I like Flick a lot though, I hope he makes it pretty far! Those girls that torment thimble suck!
TitanMaddix chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I love Piston and Viola so much! Especially Viola, but I think they'll make a great team :) they are my favorite non careers so far! _ Isaac and Vera didn't stand out much I'm afraid! Besides the fact that Isaac has his family to get back to!
TitanMaddix chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
District 3 was cool :) I feel bad for Wiley though, his dads kinda mean but there have been meaner! Spark is cool to :) I like that she reads a lot xD Zale and Maradith are my two new favorites :) D4 needs to get back in it!
TitanMaddix chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Woah! I'm loving the careers so far :) and this is a first, I'm actually enjoying District 2 over 1! ._. I'm seriously shocked!
TitanMaddix chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Woah! Ten seventeen year olds xD that's crazy! I can't wait to meet everyone! :)
Pravus Nox chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
Beautiful
Just beautiful.
I didn't even like Channa before. I am so sad to see this series end. Your stories have to be some of the best I've ever read. I wish I could write as beautifully as this.
And also, you were right, Buck does disappear into a plot hole! I've watched it three times listening for a cannon, but there isn't one (Chaff didn't have a cannon either, Blight too).
I keep re-reading your stories because I can't find any as good as yours. Thank you for taking the time to write these.
P.S. This whole review is just my disjointed thoughts. I apologize if it doesn't make any sense; my ADHD is a real son of a beach ball.
-theflyingpotatomeatball
Asami Sato chapter 45 . 3/15/2014
Ahhhh! you updated! and about a month ago at that! for some reason I thought you were going to hold off on us till the 21st of December just to be you.

Eeeep! I'm so excited! our D1 tribute! and we get a mini Hip!

I think you ended strong

I can't believe this we're finished! I'm so emotional! but all good things must come to an end and all that! Thanks for the ride Hoprocker!

You updated old fortuna too! I'll try to review as soon as possible
Noctsire chapter 45 . 3/9/2014
This was one of the most feely chapters ever, I couldn't help but smile when Chana's son was named after hip. Also her getting with rhutter was a ship I'm glad sailed. For a teenage boy I'm 100% fine to say I teared up at this chapter. This was literally a perfect ending to a perfect story and it inspired me to do an Syot of my own. If you ever get bored ya know there's always an syot over on my profile you could read, it would be an honor. Thanks for writing these story's and I'm secretly hoping that you make another
The Head Gamemaker chapter 45 . 3/8/2014
Ahhh! Wooo! You updated, sorry I didn’t relize sooner, I haven’t been on her much lately.

And here we are, the last chapter, I like it that it’s ending with Channa, I mean we sort of started with her.

[(Mostly) healthy boy] – hehe I wonder what that means

[it was the only name they could agree on.]- I wonder what names kind of names were in the running, no doubt Channa had a list of generic district 1 names.

Oh poor asthmatic Hip.

[“I’ll be back before you know it”]- Lies! No you wont! I’m emotional!

I like Channa’s analysis of D1 attack, and that he should have waited to kill Wiress last. That makes total sense. I wonder what would have happened differently in the games if her were to have gotten Johanna or Finnick instead.

Oh man, them going home early might look suspicious to the capitol.
[Spinel, go on without me. / he already had] – F-ing Spinel would,

Friggin Hipp!

The End!

Nicely done, I’m so happy that you let me be been a part of this great story. I’ll miss it, but I’ll be interested to see what kind of other stuff you come up with.
david.lok.23 chapter 45 . 3/2/2014
Omg! That last chapter was so incredibly amazing! I still really prefer Calista to win, but the way you portrayed Channa, Hip, Rhutter, and Hip was great. I felt for all those younger victors, crying in their cages. It wasn't corny. It was really touching for me.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/1/2014
I love this story so, so much.

Go Ian/Al!

Thimbal.
Hunger Games Pro chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Cool! Nice! Love it!
FieldsofAsphodel chapter 43 . 2/23/2014
["Is this real life?"] Something about this made me laugh.

I definitely never liked Kalin, but this was a rough chapter to read. All the conflicting emotions within it - especially tragic to see Clio (or Cleo? I forget the name of Amara's adoptive mother) and her bitterness towards Kalin.

Nice to see Angeliqa come back for these games. I always wanted to see what kind of tribute she'd be.

So that's what hanging does! I always wondered how someone was actually supposed to die. I figured it was something involving whiplash, but I didn't really understand.

Tragic, but a fitting end for the 43rd HG Victor.
1,263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »