Reviews for Final Judgment: The 44th Hunger Games
TitanMaddix chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Awe :( they're both children! I like Flick a lot though, I hope he makes it pretty far! Those girls that torment thimble suck!
TitanMaddix chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I love Piston and Viola so much! Especially Viola, but I think they'll make a great team :) they are my favorite non careers so far! _ Isaac and Vera didn't stand out much I'm afraid! Besides the fact that Isaac has his family to get back to!
TitanMaddix chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
District 3 was cool :) I feel bad for Wiley though, his dads kinda mean but there have been meaner! Spark is cool to :) I like that she reads a lot xD Zale and Maradith are my two new favorites :) D4 needs to get back in it!
TitanMaddix chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Woah! I'm loving the careers so far :) and this is a first, I'm actually enjoying District 2 over 1! ._. I'm seriously shocked!
TitanMaddix chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Woah! Ten seventeen year olds xD that's crazy! I can't wait to meet everyone! :)
Pravus Nox chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
Beautiful
Just beautiful.
I didn't even like Channa before. I am so sad to see this series end. Your stories have to be some of the best I've ever read. I wish I could write as beautifully as this.
And also, you were right, Buck does disappear into a plot hole! I've watched it three times listening for a cannon, but there isn't one (Chaff didn't have a cannon either, Blight too).
I keep re-reading your stories because I can't find any as good as yours. Thank you for taking the time to write these.
P.S. This whole review is just my disjointed thoughts. I apologize if it doesn't make any sense; my ADHD is a real son of a beach ball.
-theflyingpotatomeatball
Asami Sato chapter 45 . 3/15/2014
Ahhhh! you updated! and about a month ago at that! for some reason I thought you were going to hold off on us till the 21st of December just to be you.

Eeeep! I'm so excited! our D1 tribute! and we get a mini Hip!

I think you ended strong

I can't believe this we're finished! I'm so emotional! but all good things must come to an end and all that! Thanks for the ride Hoprocker!

You updated old fortuna too! I'll try to review as soon as possible
Noctsire chapter 45 . 3/9/2014
This was one of the most feely chapters ever, I couldn't help but smile when Chana's son was named after hip. Also her getting with rhutter was a ship I'm glad sailed. For a teenage boy I'm 100% fine to say I teared up at this chapter. This was literally a perfect ending to a perfect story and it inspired me to do an Syot of my own. If you ever get bored ya know there's always an syot over on my profile you could read, it would be an honor. Thanks for writing these story's and I'm secretly hoping that you make another
The Head Gamemaker chapter 45 . 3/8/2014
Ahhh! Wooo! You updated, sorry I didn’t relize sooner, I haven’t been on her much lately.

And here we are, the last chapter, I like it that it’s ending with Channa, I mean we sort of started with her.

[(Mostly) healthy boy] – hehe I wonder what that means

[it was the only name they could agree on.]- I wonder what names kind of names were in the running, no doubt Channa had a list of generic district 1 names.

Oh poor asthmatic Hip.

[“I’ll be back before you know it”]- Lies! No you wont! I’m emotional!

I like Channa’s analysis of D1 attack, and that he should have waited to kill Wiress last. That makes total sense. I wonder what would have happened differently in the games if her were to have gotten Johanna or Finnick instead.

Oh man, them going home early might look suspicious to the capitol.
[Spinel, go on without me. / he already had] – F-ing Spinel would,

Friggin Hipp!

The End!

Nicely done, I’m so happy that you let me be been a part of this great story. I’ll miss it, but I’ll be interested to see what kind of other stuff you come up with.
david.lok.23 chapter 45 . 3/2/2014
Omg! That last chapter was so incredibly amazing! I still really prefer Calista to win, but the way you portrayed Channa, Hip, Rhutter, and Hip was great. I felt for all those younger victors, crying in their cages. It wasn't corny. It was really touching for me.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/1/2014
I love this story so, so much.

Go Ian/Al!

Thimbal.
Hunger Games Pro chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Cool! Nice! Love it!
FieldsofAsphodel chapter 43 . 2/23/2014
["Is this real life?"] Something about this made me laugh.

I definitely never liked Kalin, but this was a rough chapter to read. All the conflicting emotions within it - especially tragic to see Clio (or Cleo? I forget the name of Amara's adoptive mother) and her bitterness towards Kalin.

Nice to see Angeliqa come back for these games. I always wanted to see what kind of tribute she'd be.

So that's what hanging does! I always wondered how someone was actually supposed to die. I figured it was something involving whiplash, but I didn't really understand.

Tragic, but a fitting end for the 43rd HG Victor.
FieldsofAsphodel chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
Saddest deaths: Claire, Flick, Saffron.

Buck's holding on to his memories is actually really noble. Whereas we saw victors in the Hunger Games turning to substance abuse to forget their traumatic experiences, Buck chooses to live them over and over in honor of the tributes who died. It's also cool to see that he still has his wits about them - good to keep in mind that Kalin had the Head Gamemaker assassinated.

Buck's moments with his grandmother and Darby were really touching.

All in all, awesome.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 45 . 2/22/2014
And so it all ends, and what an ending too!

First I'll review and leave my compliments on you!

Basically great job with the chapter. You're development of Channa was nicely done as I can totally see her fitting into the role of motherhood. It would be a nice escape for her, perhaps a way for her to believe herself moral once more. You could still see some of the old Channa breaking through in this chapter, reminding people that old habits die hard. I also like the idea of her son being rather needy. I don't really know why, I just do. It seems almost like some sort of karma for her, but I don't know how to describe it.

And the last part was awful for read. The grueling torture of all the Victors, how they used Channa as a test subject for their further experiments on Peeta. I like how you tied it once more into the canon story. And imagining Channa as the broken soul she became was some disturbing imagery. Good writing on your part to portray that though.

And then Hip coming back for her. I have to admit, i got emotional at the idea of her going to heaven and being free of her torment. I could just image Hip smiling at her, Channa crying tears of joy, and that sole light in the otherwise dark place welcoming her to paradise. Rest in Peace Channa.

It's sad to know that the Hunger Games chapter of your writing life is over, but you did it justice. Across three stories you've created a rich, interesting universe that was inhabited by excellent characters that I can still remember even now. Thank you for letting me be apart of that and for allowing everyone to read and love your stories. You've done an amazing job! I don't have enough words to fully express how amazing, but AMAZING x a lot! You're a great inspiration too and I'm glad I found your stories :)

Enjoy your break! Thank you again so much for creating these awesome stories!

- Dante