Reviews for Final Judgment: The 44th Hunger Games
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
10 down, 14 to go... 6 more boys, 8 more girls! 3 of which will be Careers.

I wonder if it will be a 17-year-old who wins this year too.
Musical Tributes chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So when do you think You'll be revealing Wiley's theme song?
Bluebell chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
FINALLY! IT'S HERE!*Runs around in circles cheering*
I can't wait!
the unsung songstress chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
/pokes head in/ Hey, guys, is it too late to join the party...? ('We gonna party like, like it's the end of the world–' /shot/)

Anyway, onto the review, because your prologues are always interesting

[With each new idea that presented itself, she couldn't help but chuckle, a mad twinkle in her eyes as she devised new ways to kill innocent children. She had only been the Head Gamemaker for a short while, but the power was already getting to her head. Creating yet another artificial world made her feel like some sort of god.] – /eyes widen almost imperceptibly/ ...the Head Gamemaker is... is insane? Girl, why didn't you tell me sooner, I could've called dibs on her genderbent counterpart— /shot repeatedly/

But seriously I (platonically) love her; there's a thin line between brilliance and insanity; and both spark fantastic ideas, anyway ;)

[If there was a God, he was no longer pulling the strings: she was.] – I love her hubris led her descent to crazy-town... The concept of Religion in Panem was wonderfully implemented as well.

[The young woman was so absorbed in her work that she didn't notice President Snow quietly slip inside the room. He stepped up to stand at her shoulder, looking down at her work. She didn't spare him a glance.] – Watta ninja... But seriously, his apathy and authority was nicely played.

(At this point, I'd ironically tell you of your and your sister's great insight with characters, but I suppose it goes without saying :P)

Ah, the tribute list. I love the creative names; Ian, Thimble and Buck to name a few. (That pun was accidental I swear—) And Almond is pretty cute, haha.

The awesome title and the summary are giving me a video game-esque feel for some reason, even if the inspiration of the Arena is from Lost... Haha, perhaps it's just wishful thinking.

Anyway, I wish you luck on getting the best of the best, mon ami :3
Caleb Prior chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Jade Argent (Woo!)
Barrett Emerson (Aye!)
Seyuto Yosuke Laresses (I don't even want to try and pronounce that name, But Yippie! I think I'll call you Yuto)

Wow thats really interesting, I looks like the outlying districts might have relativity young set tributes this year, 16 the oldest so far.

Welcome to the games!
peetalover240 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
AHH! ITS FINALLY HERE! cant wait to read the rest of it!
ilovenutella99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
OHH this sounds great! I can't wait for it to be out. Onto the first tributes: Well you really can't tell anything from the names, but I can guess it's going to be great.
skyline99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I really like how you put religion into it...I've always wondered what Panem believed in. Is this perhaps a foreshadowing of the arena...A heaven and hell? Hmmmma and I don't know what would inspire her from the last battle. I guess we will see! Snow is so creepy and I LOVE how you depict him! I'm so happy the world isn't ending because I'm dying to see how this will turn out!
Sovereign1598 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This looks super exciting! The Head Gamemakers seems like a crazy crazy crazy women, but I suppose that's what happens when your forced to devise an arena where kids will die! And I can't wait to find out what the arena is, you dropped a few hints but I'm still working it out what it could be, I suppose I've just got to wait and see! Anyway, I really hope my tribute 'Rhodes Chromite' gets in, It would be epic to see how he fares! Even more epic if he wins!
JuneTwentieth chapter 1 . 12/21/2012

The chapter's a lot longer than usual, huh? :D I actually checked at 7:40 AM this morning before I went to school to see if it was up.

Anyway, I had this feeling of immense relief when I saw Sagitta's name on the list eventhoughyoualreadysaidshew ouldmakeitin. (Also because anything with a tribute's name excites me.)

And when the Head Gamemaker mentioned the imperfections of her last two arenas and how they'd been criticized, I was like, "I'M SORRY I CRITICISED YOU!" Even though I don't think I said anything like that. XD

And "Dean"'s real name is "Almond?" O_O Well, it strikes me as District Eleven-ish, at least. . . And even though Parris already said you accepted Spark, I was like, "Yay, she's also in!"

-excitement- I can't wait for the Games (especially since my tribute's reapings would be one of the first in chronological order - NO, I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!).

Not much more I can say, since this is mostly a filler. . .

(Oh, yeah. I'm a Christian, but my sister isn't. I always envisioned Hell as this huge burning pit of fire. -nodnod-)

Ashbrie13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh my god I've been waiting for this day for months now! So excited. Gonna send over my tribute once I finish this review!

Okay, first things first, I am in love with the freaking Gamemaker. She's so evilllllll 8DDDD
I love how you just said "...a mad twinkle in her eyes as she devised new ways to kill innocent children." My favorite quote from this chapter
Wonderful chapter, can't wait to see who the rest of the tributes are! And I'm looking forward to seeing your writing, period. It's amazing 3
Wisteria22 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was quite the awesome introduction. Hinting at things, yet not quite revealing exactly what we're going to find in the arena. Very good job at hooking us in, if we weren't already.

I also loved how self absorbed she was, until the President threatened to fire her. That was quite entertaining for me

I can't wait to see all of the Tributes!
LinneaPike chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm sooo excited for the games :D
pochapal chapter 1 . 12/21/2012

Okay, I am now going to rush to my imagination, and try and pull out a character for this! :D

I simply cannot wait to see how this unfolds, and the type of cast we'll be seeing this time around! Hopefully they'll be just as memorable as last year's. :3
Asami Sato chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm gonna save my real review for when more of the tributes start filling up so I can make flash judgments/predictions about them based on their ages and names, But ahhhh! I'm so happy it's final here.

P.S. That Gamemaker is a Sociopath...
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 Next »