Reviews for Foreign Bodies
Stefxtastic chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wish this was longer, but I loved it!
Rosefeather chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hiiiiiiii there!
I only have a vague understanding of Doctor Who (well, I know the characters, basically), and this is the first Doctor Who fanfic I've ever read (ignoring the crossover aspect momentarily). Anyway, despite my roundabout method of communication here (I tend to beat around the bush some) I so enjoyed this! Also, I love Hermione fics (generally I read Hermione and Draco fics, this was a nice change) so I totally love that you used her, you took her out of the war, and then that you hooked her up with the Doctor. :D And Jack is fantastic, such a hilarious character. :D (I also had a diehard Doctor Who fan friend read this, and, for what it's worth she liked it and said that it was canon. So excellent work there too.)
My only critique of sorts, is that I wish this were longer! This would be even better if you really developed the Doctor and Hermione's relationship more. And yes, I get it, it's a one shot, generally pretty short, but this is the kind of fic that has a really solid foundation, and you could get really creative and in depth with it, taking Hermione on adventures across the universe and such. (See that's the thing, you mention that she has these adventures, but never really describe them. And yet, that's so good for developing relationships between characters. Basically, this would be a great multi chapter fic idea.
But, I do love it the way it already is. :) So thank you for a fabulous story that I really enjoyed! Happy Writing!
- Rosefeather
Lioness2012 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
cute... and strait to the point i suppose, good job
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I really liked this! Great story!
ChiffonShock chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Love! Would love to see a full story with these two! :-D
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
So cute. :') I totally ship this pair, and there was some good sexy scenes here. Well done!
tone death chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love how Jack tried to stop her from going. I love this fic so much.
advenlitgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
" Hermione just thought he was grasping at straws, blurting out fast paced mumbo jumbo in lieu of any real explanation. Not that she disliked the fast paced mumbo jumbo; it was almost like some magical state that caused his hair to become even more ridiculous, which she certainly wasn't one to complain about."

Hahaha- loved that! I also found it hilarious that she accused him of breaking magical laws! That is pure Hermione.

"Well... in this body anyway. Not even with Jack" baha….Oh Jack. Honestly, I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to sleep with him. I love how passionate…and just forceful you write her, especially in the sex department. Maybe that's why I have a hard time picturing her with Ron.

Well that was heartbreakingly happy! I do love a good, happy ending :) Especially those ended on a humorous note, kudos!