Reviews for Walk-In Double
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was really a great story...
Eva1983 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I loved this! What a fantastic concept. Also, I adore Marcus and Hermione, so I especially loved it. I kind of want to know what happens to
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love it! Except I'm such in an inappropriate place to be reading smut and felt the need to hide my phone each time someone for close and not let my face betray what I'm reading, but so worth it. It just made a very boring outing very exciting :D
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Fantastic! Great story, loved it!
advenlitgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very interesting pairing, I like it! That's another aspect of this site I always find fascinating…people come up with the wildest pairings that they are able to make work so well, and it never ceases to amaze me. With Hermione, I believe I enjoy it because I never really as won over by Ron with her. And I digress...

"Proper wife? What the fuck is a proper wife?" Someone actually told me the other day that was their career plan. Or well they used the term proper wife. My response was about the same as Marcus's.

You seem to have a knack or sort of...showing scenes of what could be a bigger story but in such a way you don't have to have the bigger picture, if that makes sense. I felt the same way about that other one...even the snippets of what is going on, or in this case a scene, are so full of, for lack of a better word, that you can imagine the rest quite easily. That's talent, for sure. Great job with this!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
loved it thanks
Sakura Tachi chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Definitivamente, me gustó este fanfic.
Savva chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loved it on LJ. Read again and loved it again. Actually extremely pleased that you made it that short and straight to the point. It gave the story an attitude. Your works in general always have an attitude, but I particularly like it in this short piece. Dunno why. It just feels very right and reads on one breath, just like a short piece of writing should. Love.

Sent it to my friendly witch in Moscow. ;)
lupuslady chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I like how this is going, but it feels unfinished. I wish you would go into a little detail on what exactly is going on.