Reviews for That which we face
Plz finish it I lobe the story
HunterMoore chapter 28 . 1/28
Great story, very enjoyable to read.
G3n3ralRedfield chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I have no idea if it's because I'm British or because I am extremely immature (probably both) but yeah...I pretty much laughed the whole second half of the chapter, anything post fart scene :D
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Great story for these two.
HonestlyAnnie chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Lol I guess it would look kinda weird for someone like Jade to be crying and leaning on someone and allowing them to comfort her. I totally didn't even think about that.
HonestlyAnnie chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
I remember thinking this last time I read this, but I never commented on it, but holding hands with or hugging a friend after someone they loved died wouldn't out them. It's a perfectly normal thing to do. In fact I've done it before. No odd looks were given.
HonestlyAnnie chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Oh Beck, you poor boy. We all know that you'll eventually lose Jade to Tori. It's inevitable.
HonestlyAnnie chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Now they can start to heal each other. :)
HonestlyAnnie chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Ahhhh the sweet smell of revenge ;)
HonestlyAnnie chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
I like how determined Jade is. I'm also really glad she told Tori that she cares about her.
HonestlyAnnie chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Oh God, I remember now :,(
HonestlyAnnie chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
I forgot how much I love Sikowitz. He's hilarious. I'm really anxious to find out what happened to Tori at Amber's party, as well.
HonestlyAnnie chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I've read this story before, but the thing is, I cannot remember what happens for the life of me, so I'm reading it again. v I'm so excited! It's like a completely new story for me again!
haylE15 chapter 28 . 1/23/2014
Too much sweetness between those two xD
But i liked it so i won't complain. I'll have to continue with the sequel now...
Thanks for telling me about this one

And now i understand why you said that for Beck. Everyone got his happy ending!
haylE15 chapter 27 . 1/23/2014
This one was much better with a lot of details xD
I can just imagine Tori going to school with the marks lol but that won't be the case sadly x)
Thanks!