Reviews for That which we face
104vampire chapter 29 . 11/27/2019
a great story every time I read it
Mr. Inhibitor chapter 28 . 7/2/2017
I remember not expecting this to be as good as it was. Didn't really occur to me that "accidental" love could be a way of bringing Tori and Jade together. My thinking was, it was only they both want to be together or it would "complicated" between them like with After The Party. Instead you managed to bring Jori together and touch upon a lot of other stuff along the way. Good job.
jadejorilover chapter 25 . 6/5/2017
don't cry. don't cry. you're at work.
anonomous chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
good storie
LenyRehim chapter 29 . 9/6/2015
Ame esta historia, te felicito has hecho un trabajo increible
Guest chapter 29 . 4/14/2015
Plz finish it I lobe the story
HunterMoore chapter 28 . 1/28/2015
Great story, very enjoyable to read.
G3n3ralRedfield chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I have no idea if it's because I'm British or because I am extremely immature (probably both) but yeah...I pretty much laughed the whole second half of the chapter, anything post fart scene :D
SpencerAyden2013 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Great story for these two.
acenter chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Lol I guess it would look kinda weird for someone like Jade to be crying and leaning on someone and allowing them to comfort her. I totally didn't even think about that.
acenter chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
I remember thinking this last time I read this, but I never commented on it, but holding hands with or hugging a friend after someone they loved died wouldn't out them. It's a perfectly normal thing to do. In fact I've done it before. No odd looks were given.
acenter chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Oh Beck, you poor boy. We all know that you'll eventually lose Jade to Tori. It's inevitable.
acenter chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Now they can start to heal each other. :)
acenter chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Ahhhh the sweet smell of revenge ;)
acenter chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
I like how determined Jade is. I'm also really glad she told Tori that she cares about her.