Reviews for Blackmail
Nice one :)
HAHA chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
HAHA
cecilia yang chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
(The previous review is also mine. I'm sorry for the mistake of posting the other one without finishing it :p)

I'm particularly found of the delicate relationship between the two characters-subtle bromance, genuine care which is a little above friendship.

In my country, which is China, POI has a remarkable popularity as well, and Chinese fans have also written a number of fictions. But your work has given me an extraordinary impression-it almost shares a continuous line with the TV drama. You can actually imagine it inside the drama, put it anywhere, nothing disharmonious. And I REALLY wish more Chinese fans can enjoy your brillant story.

So may I have the honor to translate your fiction into Chinese? I will for sure credit you fully and post the translation on a registration-required site. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! And if you do feel OK, I will give you the website of translation soon after started.

Thanks again for your posting! It's bloody awesome!
Cecilia Yang 2015 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Dear Wuchel1, thx for writing such a lovely story! I have always been wondering what will Reese and Finch do in their daily life after a mission being completed. And I love Finch's reaction when seeing the agent getting hurt. The small talks and Finch's little trick are adroable!
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Holy crap! I can't stop laughing!

THIS! This is my favorite POI story ... at least until I read your next one. ;)

P.S. The last conversation between the two over the video: PRICELESS!
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Utterly brilliant, what a great imagination you have
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh my gosh this has me in stitches - perfect, perfect, perfect! :)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
*rofl* love it
TheHiddenMemory chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
LOL, I loved this! Reese being attacked by a little old lady! I SO wish we could see that happen. Hilarious! I love the Reese/Finch humor.
ebonypol chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved it! :D
rose griffes chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Somehow I missed commenting on this before. I loved the comical interaction here; nicely done.
Linda chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh my goodness, that was HILARIOUS. Perhaps Finch could send me a copy of that video... :-)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Haha! Very amusing - great choice of blackmail material!
Sam chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Cracked up while reading! Well done!
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
ROFL! This was hysterical! Thanks so much for writing!

"And Harold? Watch out for that handbag. It's filled with stones, or something."
This? So funny.