Reviews for His Sanctuary
Azucar chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Darn it was too short! Great job I clean also or bake when I need to work through something. Thanks for sharing : )

Sugar
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Well, that was fantastic. But I'm definitely need to know more about that night eleven days after Damocles and no survivors. Because you can't throw in a detail as marvelous as that and expect it to be enough. To content myself until then, I suppose I'll just have to read more of your stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
please continue the story! pretty pretty please?!
KimRaverFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I loved it! And I would be really nice if you continue it
CWT chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
please update this, would love to see Ziva's reactions
JustJane chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aw I love this! I'd like to read another chapter!
diana teo chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I liked it that Ziva's guilt about that dinner party all those years ago was still niggling away at her.
The world didn't end, so this means you'll have to write another chapter. It also means that we get to watch the rest of season 10. I can't possibly die without first seeing Tony's apartment ... ;)
Miss-L14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
What a great start! It's begging for more development!
AT Fan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
You are wrong I think it worked perfectly but you do need to continue it because I am dying to know what he says to her. Also I am working on a tag to this as well something about that single bed just made me want to hug Tony and tell him it would be okay so I am attempting to explain why in the world a grown man would have a single bed, I didn't buy the whole I just sleep in my bed excuse and this way I don't have to have anyone over at my place.
Dana chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Please continue! It is lovely :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This piece is well-written but it feels incomplete somehow. So if the world doesn't end and you feel so inclined, I would definitely enjoy a follow-up chapter or two.
gibblette chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That question was the very first thing that screamed out to me during the ep. What right did she have to be invited when she had so smugly hurt and excluded him in Boxed In. So, I would love to see you continue this and have the conversation lead back to a point in which she actually addresses it and answers for her first of many offenses against him. Even though it hasn't gone in quite the direction I would like, you've done a great job with this so I know you could do a great job tying up that glaring loose end as well.
Ruli chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh my gosh, LOVED THIS! I was so hoping that those of you with writing abilities would put pen to paper (so to speak) with that schene in which senior asked Ziva about the apartment! I sincerely mean it when I say that I hope the Hoover muses inspire you to continue this! Please, please, please!
insanehouseaddict chapter 1 . 12/21/2012