Reviews for Silver Strands Among Honey Brown
Very sweet and touching
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I loved it
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
very nice. i love a draco redemption!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
very interresting turn of events
Meatball chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
very nice!
bttrflystar chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
So sweet, but not overly fluffy. I love Draco's cursing of his father, just because he threatened Hermione. Made me smile throughout the whole thing. Thanks for posting!
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
One of my dear friends, aka CluelessProphet, has been singing your praises and almost worshipping your stories to the limit that I had just HAD to see what you wrote. As the biggest Draco/Hermione freak on the planet, I of course rushed to this story and have to tell you, I totally agree with my friend. You are truly someone who young girls like yours truly can look up to and learn from. I am queen of this-story-is-going-to-hell flames and yet I can't find anything wrong with this story besides the fact that it makes mine look like some serious trash. So, all I have to say is you're an inspiration and an amazing writer.

P.S. Please could you read CluelessProphet's stories? She is your number one fan and would give her head for a review from you.
natyslacks chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
aw so sweet...bless draco. hehehe.
keep up the great work.
luv nats
gods and guns chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Somebody chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Aw... this is givin' me the warm fuzzies. When I read Dra/Her like this, it makes me almost want to change my third favorite ship.

Then, of course, I read "Hermine n Darco-tru luv tat cud nevuh b", and I scream and click "back" before the writing makes me pass out.
shattered windows chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Are you going to update? It sounds really good so far...
Sparky the Wonder Turtle chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
How spiffily sweet!
SkyAngeli Akari chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
that was really cute i simply loved it :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This has got to be one the most sweetest and beautiful things that I've ever read.

It's absolutely beautiful, sweet, touching, and it makes one feel as if the person who is saying this is in heaven.

Draco sounds sweet in this story...

Makes a girl want to sigh and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hermione is one lucky girl to have such a romanctic guy and that cares about her too.

Your an incredible writer. I hope you keep it up.

It's very enjoyable to read.
SophieBabe chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
That has got to be one of the most beautiful things that I have ever ever ever read. You write simply wonderful Draco/Hermione. I am very impressed.

It was so sweet, and touching. I loved the way you wrote it.

Your writing talent is beyond great. It's perfect, and as good as JK. Awesome. I am speechless.

*Sophiebabe