Reviews for Your Wings
LittleWesties9 chapter 6 . 9/13
Loved it. Just... Awww man, that was great!D I love how the beginning of the chapter was also the beginning of the story, thought that it was a cute/clever thing to do~
UnLike Us chapter 6 . 7/22
Nice story. For some reason I really liked the Cloudyou've screwed up. I thought your description of the wings were all very well done. I could easily visualise them infant of me. Thank yo I enjoyed it.
flyingcircus13 chapter 6 . 7/13
D'awwwwwwww, CAVITIES! XD
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 3/31
bleh I hate lovey dovey things...
Chocobaby chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Love the AU setting for this fic! Quite nice & fluffy! Love your writing!
Hinatinha chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Very good!
Mirag chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
love this Story, really great and such a nice sweet ending!
and how they kicked this two bastards and the bint also did learn her place
hope there will be many more Storys like this
cats chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! This fic was so cute! I loved how you kinda wrapped everything up nicely; bringing back things you wrote In the beginning. It was absolutely beautiful. Awesome writing as usually. Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to see what you write next!
Quixling chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Squeeeeeeeeeeee
Tirian chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
This was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for writing something that was such a pleasure to read.
Reilyk chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
I wasnt sure how good this was going to be. But I am loving it! It's adorable! It also kinda makes me think of Secretary to the Generals. But with wings. I just have such a fluffy feeling in my soul. Great job!
A fan chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Great story, I was sad to see it end. Will there be a sequel? I'd love that.
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Such a good story! Now added to my community.
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
This idea for a fic is very interesting.
ILoveMasterChief chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
This is one of the best fancies that I've ever read! I don't normally like AUs but I really liked this one.