Reviews for Mrs Hawthorne
Where the hell is ROUND 2?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
HOT!
harleys chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Thanks!
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Ah Peeta.
Impossible to resist him.. ;)
nashville12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was amazingly, wonderfully, deliciously, hot amd perfect! So great. :)
xsachi chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh gee wiz. That was wow. Yup.
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I found myself revisiting this story now and then. It's hot and beautifully simple. Totally love it!
Jenye chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Dear ..okay, cheesy joke. But so hot! I could read a whole saga of Hot-for-teenage-neighbor Katniss! Brava!
BDB84 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Initially I was wary of the age difference and didn't think I would get past my preconceived notions of it being wrong. I don't see a problem with the age gap, but when the opposing person is still, technically, a teenager, the lines can bit a blurry on where to draw them.

However, this was freakin' fabulous. I loved it.

And I must say, reading the reviews, and seeing how many other older women are attracted to Peeta (or simply JHutch, in my case), makes me feel much better about my being 8 years older than him.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
It was amazing! It was very unique but sexy at the same time! I love it. 2. Thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Please please write more even if its just a follow up chapter! I want more!
catjh528 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
whew! Have to tell you I LOVE this story! Afraid to admit it and say I can totally relate as I am an "old" lady obsessed with Peeta (character and actor)! This story completely covers ALL the fantasies!
Would be great if you did continue this story - see where the relationship goes and, like another reviewer posted, maybe add a baby in there (the pregnancy issues were because of Gale, not Katniss!)
Even if no continuation, the visuals you give are AMAZING!
PAFSoeiro chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This one shot is awesome! You should continue it!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Holy smokes I loved this! Considering as I may be a pervy old lady myself since im ridiculously and completely infatuated with Peeta (and JHutch of course) and -ahem- i may or may not be as old as Mrs Hawthorne! I think this story was awesome! The tension buildup was perfect! Aww younger boys!
HGRomance chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Sweet, sexy, and daring! Thank you for this!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »