Reviews for Leaping
Edmazing chapter 23 . 4/11
Such an inspiring story. We're all witness to something, have the ability to lend insight, and we should share it in whatever way we can.

I loved that you chose to display a minister being as human as every other person in that room. In my mind it really solidifies that we really are all the same apart from the choices that we've made. But that can always change.

Thanks again for sharing your stories and getting me thinking on grander scales.

Xoxo
Edmazing chapter 18 . 4/11
Ugh. I see where they're both coming from... and where they veered off track. It's natural to want to protect your kids (I hear), but he needs some accountability as well. And *shrugs* Edward is right in his perception, but so off in his delivery. Hope these temper tantrums get sorted out.
Edmazing chapter 16 . 4/11
Growing twins and working full time hasn't left me much time to read, so I'm slowing making my way through this. Mostly letting my phone read to me while I pack lunch and a gallon of water, but I had to stop and let you know how much I appreciate you doing this- having these two victims become empowered because of their experience. It is so powerful and serves as a lesson the rest of us can take and apply on smaller scales.

Thanks for sharing your wisdoms,
Edmazing chapter 8 . 4/8
What a perfect baptism. The cleansing of guilt and fear and that had no place in him.
Edmazing chapter 7 . 4/8
A huge exhale in relief. I mean, it's hard to say if ae was right or wrong to seek him out and feel this type of affection for him, but it's there just the same. And damn, does he need it. I know you always write about adults... but this one feels so much more grown up- a different version of great.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 4/8
Oh. I had a lunch date with tragedy. Your descriptions are so powerful and the reactions are easily understandable.
Edmazing chapter 5 . 4/8
I tried reading this before, but got lost and now I see that it was because I was reading into everything instead of just reading. Ugh, dummy adult grit and pain is intriguing and I wish I could stay home to get to the bottom of this right now.

Thanks for always sharing your words with us,
Angel chapter 23 . 3/26
Everything happens for a reason. Even the bad things. But, something good always comes out of something bad.
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Angel chapter 22 . 3/25
Wow! That was so beautiful. Thank you.
Angel chapter 3 . 3/23
Wow! This reverse thing, the leap? Can't wait to see where it begins. Or, ends? Interesting storyline. Love it.
NY13 chapter 23 . 2/28
I really loved the last 3 chapters of this story and this line "Isn't it like schizophrenia?" was hilarious. Unfortunately shooting the innocent is becoming common place in the states and you took a different tack by talking about the human spirit rather than the condition that brings us here or how to prevent it. Seth's letter was very moving and heartfelt - a true reminder of love, and we need leaders who move us, we need a cause to rally around. I'm not sure the style of the first half of the story really worked with the rest. I had to really plow through to get here. Somehow in this case, the mystery, romance, stilted speech, and subterfuge didn't engage me enough to want to continue; it was my stubborness to know what happed.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 2/24
This is your 900th review. Congratulations. Of course I can't understand why this doesn't have more. You are a goddess in the FFn world and this seems like poetry.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 2/24
I would never leap... They both seem like mythical creatures to me.
2old4fanfic chapter 22 . 1/14
I had a hard time getting into the first few chapters of this story, but I trusted and went along. I know the BSA gets a bad rap, but my older son is an Eagle Scout, and has personally saved the lives of two people with his scout training, and assisted several other times. It's not a small thing
sagsdown chapter 13 . 1/11
An amazing story that is so well written. TY