Reviews for Leaping
NixDucky chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
Thank you for sharing this. It's heartbreaking and beautiful and hopeful.
Jdifrans1 chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
Thank you for this beautiful story. 3
namemeamy chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
That was pretty amazing. It really felt real, like I was reading the words of that broken-but-stitched-back-together boy.
coldplaywhore chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
This was a wonderful and endearing story. Thanks so much for writing.
Songirl chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
A beautiful testimony to human resillience and divine hope.
Xo
Jen
Pieshell chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
What a lovely and unique story you've created. I haven't read something this different in ages and I love how every word, every sentence, had a purpose. I never once zoned out while reading (rare for me) because your words made me think too hard and I had to focus. I think that's a good thing. Lol. Thank you for sharing. Until next time... :)
shopgirl7000 chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Really loved your story!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Thank you. It's beautiful.
carolamex chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Magnificent! Truly fantastic. Thank you!
carolamex chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
How beautiful!
carolamex chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Amazing
malleelee chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
My possible ending began with Seth's death as a result of fabric threads left in his chest, Bella's deep depression and abandonment of Edward, and Edward back on the beach with alcohol and Mrs. Cope his only visitors. I am pleased with your ending.
Jac1218 chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Gut wrenching... I'm sobbing and my lord you have such a gift. I wish I could sit at the kitchen table and drink coffee with you, just so I could hear you speak with the passion you have inside you. This one hurts, no doubt there, but you and your gift... I can't do you justice with my little words. Instead, I'll say thank you and please keep writing these wonderful stories. God Bless
1853kaz chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
I think you had a point in this story.. You're so elegantly quiet as an author, letting your words speak for themselves. I'd hate to presume.. But if you did, I got it. Breaks my heart and lifts it at the same time. Thank you :)
1853kaz chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
Wow. That came from a hard, deep, sacred place. Well done :)
956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »