Reviews for Leaping
thunnababy chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
All good things must come to and, this I know but I hated to see this one end even with the perfect ending. They grew on me, in me and it's hard to let go, you know?

When I began reading this I wasn't sure if I was going to continue as it confused me in so many ways, but knowing your talent as a writer I hung in there and found the gold.

Thank you again for making me a couch potato! LOL. Love you.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
This I type while wiping away my tears. I have never read anything so moving and true. These words that Seth (you) wrote should be read by everyone on Earth, no kidding. You really amaze me. Just awesome.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
I loved this chapter for it's truth. Life isn't easy but we find a way to make it work for us. We all have faults in us, no one is perfect, etc.. it's about how we deal with each other's faults, that is the key to a strong and happy relationship.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
Seth has a sense of humor! Lol.
thunnababy chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
So glad she came to him. He needed that.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
I'm not surprised, as this was bound to happen sooner or later. Seth has been indulged because of all he's been through so tough love is going to be hard for he and Bella to come to grips with. Edward is in a precarious position right now, therefor what he chooses to do to rectify this will require a good deal of thought. You have insane writing skills!
thunnababy chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Edward and Seth will be okay. As long as Seth knows his mom will always come first, no matter what. As it should be.
thunnababy chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Amen.
Sorry, that's the first word that came to me after reading this chapter. His thoughts, though not a prayer in any sense, were more of an absolution. Billy knew.
thunnababy chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
This chapter...so heartbreaking to see the pain young Seth carries in his heart. Edward's words and his own ultimate breakdown opened up something in there, allowing him to give comfort to Edward, acknowledging Edward's pain as well. Beautifully written.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Edward had me worried there for a minute. Why was he letting his fear push her away? He has to face whatever demons this place brings. Meeting Seth could be the panacea he seeks, needs, in order to move forward with or without Bella.
thunnababy chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Our first house was an old Sears Roebuck kit house we paid ten thousand for back in 1962, a one story in terrible shape. I poured soup in our bowls the first day we took ownership and it ran out over the edge, foundation shot to hell. We had it jacked up, put in a full basement, replaced all the old wavy walls after reinforcing the studs, added a large family room, more cabinets in the kitchen and made it a sweet cottage. We did it all ourselves with the help of a master carpenter neighbor who happened to be deaf, but could read your lips sideways! LOL. Sorry, I know this isn't a review but oh the memories this evoked.
I love this Edward, just so you know.
thunnababy chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
He doesn't know what a good man he is but I think she is seeing this in him. I hope so because he is good to his core. He sees the utter goodness in her, her love, her devotion and the pain she carries with her. The need.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
I hope she says yes. I think Seth would be thrilled to meet him.
thunnababy chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
One of the best shower love scenes, ever. I'm not talking about hot, pulsing sex here, I'm talking about deep emotional connection between two damaged people. So deeply moving I wept.

Why aren't there more reviews for this wonderful story?
As you know, I am ripping through your stories (the ones I haven't read yet) and haven't found one that I can say I didn't love.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I loved that analogy he made of her digging through his trunk to sort him out. Brilliant.
How long has it been since the shooting? I'm trying to put a time frame on this to help me put this puzzle together.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »