Reviews for Leaping
molly85 chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
This is a wonderful soulful story. Thank you so much.
mstaurus chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
Good story enjoyed reading.
woosh48 chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
What an amazing story. Your writing and insight of these characters thoughts is brilliant!
jwevans chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
This is an absolutely beautiful story. What an uplifting journey. You have a wonderful gift. Thank you for sharing it.
Ladybear0506 chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
What a wonderful story! I am currently in the process of reading all your stories and this one is truly under reviewed. You are an amazing and talented woman! Thank you for sharing with us!
sneakygirl08 chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Of all your words - and since I stumbled on your stories I've been devouring them - the ones in this chapter... They are the most powerful. Massive in their potency and straight to the gut, all the way through. Thank you, thank you for writing.
sunkissed voyeur chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
Who are you?! The depth of your knowledge and the richness of your storytelling is mind boggling.

To be honest, I started reading the first chapters last week and stopped. One has to be in the right frame of mind to reader a counselor story, and I wasn't there. It's work reading one of your stories (I know you know this), but the payoff is always enormous.

Leaping was no different. The message of redemption and forgiveness was told with heartbreaking detail and even a touch of humor sprinkled here and there. It was beautiful and I'm so glad I kept going and finished it.

Currently reading Hard Hearted which I love, love, love so much. Much love and thanks to you, counselor, for sharing that mind and your gift of writing with us.
middlewife chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
Love me a good HEA, and this one was wonderful.
Thanks for filling my empty hours with words full of life, love, hope, resilience...the list goes on.
middlewife chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
Aw, crying again.
middlewife chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
The little chat about Moses with Seth? Just golden!
middlewife chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Love the fisherman stories, lol! They all have one, don't they?
middlewife chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Love the man chat.
middlewife chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
I'm a mother, so I understand the overwhelming need to protect your kids, but I agree with some of what Edward is saying. Seth is using his trauma as an excuse to act out. Instead of being given a practical means of expressing his anger and frustration appropriately, he is medicated. Providing words or actions seen as discipline by someone other than the childs parent is very contentious.
middlewife chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I'm glad Edward, Bella & Seth 'fit'.
middlewife chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
So now the true healing begins.
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »