Reviews for Leaping
thunnababy chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Love how this is moving. He finally seeing her as a gift from god. His immersion or baptism if you will, I the ocean that night and his simple "Thank You" says so much. Then she joined him there and it was good. I think they will take their time now, be together, learn to love and be loved. Neither one of them has had it easy up til now.
I'm still navigating the hidden pathways of this story, finding little revelations here and there. You are such a great writer.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
I'm glad she came back to him. I think she can help him, she'd be good for him and she understands why he's so tortured. I hope he gets to meet Seth soon but not until he's ready for that. For now, let them work their way backward and find either the end or the beginning of their story. Does that make sense? Because I'm not sure myself.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
A little peek into his past, a terrible shooting, all too common these days, sad to say. Innocents gunned down. A lot of press about how he reacted and what he did to stop it but he carries guilt for some reason. I'm very confused about how he treated Bella and his blaming Alice for sending her to him. I know you will clear this all up, I hope soon.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Whatever brought on this terrible reaction to her words must have been monumental, being either a tragedy or a betrayal of some kind. Hard to tell yet.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
A clue of some kind. I guess my theory of him being a Doctor just flew out that window. Was her meeting him a deliberate move on her part? Is she seeking revenge of some sort? I'll keep guessing until the end I suppose. ;)
thunnababy chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
There is something deeper going on here besides sex. They are broken. They both need this connection, even if it is fleeting.. Taking a leap can be dangerous if there are rocks below but it can also be exhilarating if chooses the right path.

He's a doctor, a surgeon perhaps?

PS: the chore can wait, I need to finish this. ;) you are my choice of addiction. Lol.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
They each have something going on in their loves or their past that keep them from opening up to each other.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I have no idea where you are going with this one but I'm along for the ride. :)
TheGreenPanther chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Ninkita chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
This was different, and beautiful. Thanks again, for writing :)
Ninkita chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This reads like something from a dream. Like I'm looking on from beyond a curtain of water.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Oh, tonight, you killed me with your smile...
I don't know why but this overused line came to my mind at the end of this chapter)
This story is crazy but compelling. And it's still less crazy than the one by Chuck Palaniyk I'm reading at the same time. And I mean that as a compliment! You won't scare me off))
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
I love Seth's essay. Very touching.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2014
Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
Excellent chapter. Moving and honest.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »