Reviews for Leaping
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
So interesting. His hands and all he described. A doctor? And someone destroyed him in love...i'm loving this as always!
enka3 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Nice chapter! Can't wait to find more about them
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
So much pushing and pulling going on...I am not sure what it all means yet, but I am confident it will become clearer as time goes by.
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
"When all hope was let out of its cage and the cage was cleaned and desolate" beautifully said.
shehazi chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I'm not smart enough to have figured out exactly what's happening here. But that compulsion, that I know! Thank you.
Bless
insanemum chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
"I'll bet you never think about time."

I'll bet she thinks of nothing else...
ajs99 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
so so so good. love xx
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I am still a bit confused about what (and, why) all this is going on with these two. They seem to really push each others buttons but I don't think they really know why they are doing it.

I know that I will eventually catch up to what is going on. But, I love making this journey with you. Your journeys are always so intriguing.

Thanks!

Sally
debslmac chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
jansails chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Oh gracious, the heart between them is deep with longing & despair.
jansails/jan2
whohellanoes chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
i love when your Edwards are cranky. okay, so whoa, curveball...Bella Black? i love how you are doing this, all backwards and confusing. thanks so much.
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
this is poetry in prose. love it.
fuz chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
They ended up eating neither his food nor hers.
Love is all you need!
Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
A confused Edward! Fun. Thanks for the stories and your hard work this a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
jmolly chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Thanks for writing. Merry Christmas!
956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »