Reviews for Cheerleaders
Physie Remangason chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Please update again
Bfdhnn chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
R you done writing this story? If not please update
delenapassion chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
I'm totally in love with this story! It's great! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
NO-LONGER-ACTIVE-OR-IN-USE chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Perhaps what Elena needs right now is a friend, but I hoping that as time goes on, she'll be able to see Damon for much more than that.

Having said that, I can't help but feel that Damon would dismiss his feelings for Elena so quickly because of her statement. Surely, he doesn't genuinely believe that his feelings for her are based solely on the fact that he's never had a friendship with a member of the opposite sex?

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. xx
morgann chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
mooorrreee 3
dominikaww chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I'm so happy you updated ! ;) This story is great and Elena is so in denial!
melodyanne21 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Ah! Just discovered this story, I love it. Can't wait for more updates! Damon is so sweet, but still with his edge- love your characterization of him.
katie1689 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Ugh
I hate elena right now
Why can't she just believed tht damon Salvatore the man tht think girls are like hobbies (according to Bonnie) actually like her even thought they knew each other in a small period of time

Update soon
I really hope this friendship thing becomes more tha what it seems
1 DELENA fan chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I just started reading this,
And fell in LOVE with it Instantly!
UPDATE SOON!
bellax0xchristina chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I'm glad that Elena was able to talk to damin and forgive him! I think it's sweet that damin is willing to be her friend because she needs him to be the one person she feels she can truly trust to always be there for her, but I look forward to the time when delena can become a couple and kiss each other without over thinking everything and having Elena freak out!
elena prada chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
good
CharlSmith chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww my gawd.
THIS BIT ""I was upset about it because I like you," he said quietly" GAVE ME BUTTERFLIES
AND THEY KISSED AND IT WAS MAGICAL...
...UNTIL SHE SHOOTS HIM DOWN. W H A T.
Friends huh? ;)
They're always cute as friends because friends turn into something more and that transition part is always my favourite.
Super duper excited!
Awesome chapter.
dominikaww chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Can't wait for update! This is a great story! ;)
S chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Where are you? its been longer since you last updated.. i am kinda starting to get worried.. i hope you are okay. this is a really good story
KolenaLover chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Please update soon, this story is amazing! :)