Reviews for Not a Date
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Good writing.
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really love this story. I cannot express to you how much - I am just completely blown away by the original idea. This is exactly the kind of story that I would have written (if only I had thought of it, it's ingenious!) because it's something that could have happened in the books, but since Harry didn't "witness" it, JKR didn't write it. But this fits perfectly into canon and I am a canon writer so I love this.

The awkwardness was well played and balanced enough to make it realistic. It's so annoying when people just keep using words like "awesome" and "awkward" over and over again in recently written stories because they are so commonly used nowadays. But this was very well done. Both characters were in character (at least, in my interpretation of them, anyway) and everything they did and said was something I totally expected them to do. And I like how they didn't ACTUALLY kiss - like, properly - because that would have just ruined canon. And it is true that they probably started developing feelings for each other around this time, so well done for picking up on that.

And the way they tease and bicker at each other like that - just perfect, I used to not ship this couple until I wrote Candy Floss and read this which just made me see how great they are together. The way it progresses like that throughout the story...just...words cannot describe it.

So here you go. It's quite rare for me to be singing praises like this in probably one of the longest reviews I've ever written, but I think you deserve it really, because this was just extremely brilliant. I'm favouriting this one!
romione fluff chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ron you complete git!
So cute and sweet. I like it
Ron and hermione, you two are both stubborn to admit yourfeelings for each other
romione chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
awwww!
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awww! This is so cute! Totally believable I always wondered what happened that day :)
diggzer chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Gosh, you're such a brilliant writer! Bohot achi story hai. :) I don't know why I didn't get to your stories before.
By the way, something's gone wrong with FanFiction and I can't favourite any of these stories, but once the glitch is over I will.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww
katielovesjbandhp chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aw how cute! I loved it! You wrote their personalities perfectly. Amazing job.
thegirlwiththedreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was so cute! Aww, little Hermione and Ron falling in love! Such a sweet story! :)
thearchitechhh chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
i am literally dying this is the cutest thing i have ever read ever oh my god this made me ship romione a million times harder oh my god and then the "imagine they're spiders" and hermione being like "oh ronald" and im literally dying right now your writing is SO GOOD. i found a couple minor spelling errors but you could still understand what you were trying to say. DO NOT STOP WRITING EVER PLEASE YEAH OK THANKS.
claraowl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I absolutely loved it!
The spider thing made me crack up - my owl gave me a strange look! XD
Fred and George were right on the mark - I always thought they'd do that!
I loved Hermione scaring Malfoy. :)
A perfect first date! :D
Books are air chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
D'aaaaaaaw! I can't stop grinning!
thearcherballet chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
ROMIONE! SWEETNESS! *contains outburst of emotions*
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awww...this is sooo cute... _ I love it!
Why was Ronald so blind afterwards? If he was a bit smarter, they could get together much sooner ;)
It's just awesome :)

Once again, Merry Christmas..and a Happy New Year 2013!
hervissa :)
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was wonderful, not so much a 'missing moment' but a missing whole day, and a well written and sweet one at that. Well done.
Many Blessings.