Reviews for He's Gone, Tasha
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was really good
Dynamic567 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You made me a bit teary there...

Anyway,this is beautiful writing. This scene is playing in my head,over and over again. You make fantastic stories,and I wouldn't know how to describe it any other way. (well other than heart-breaking and ruining my life. xD)

Favorited!
Lastavica chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OH GOSH!
I love shameless angst/hurt/comfort fluff! IT'S FAVORITE!

MY HEART!

The tenderness and care Natasha shows toward Clint is so beautiful! The contrast with the deep sadness and despair... and the fact that he's been so brutally used. OH! kills me!

"he cries for what has been done to him; he cries for what he has done; he cries for who he has lost." ...you're speakin' my angsty language.

Oh gosh. Nothing gets me like poor Clint post Loki... and during/ It makes me so sad. But he has TASHA! He has the team!
safkljahsdfkljahsdflkjahsdfl kjashfgklajshfklajsdhfklajdh sfkajshdfkajsdh
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow... that was so beautiful and sad! Apart from a few typos, this brilliant piece was perfect. Favorited!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Heartbreaking, that's really all I can say. Makes me wanna be be there and take care off him. Awesome job with this meltdown and the emotions. Hope you have a great Christmas and a smooth move. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
What a wonderful story Gill. I have recently seen Avengers and fell in love wit the movie and the character of Cint. You caught his pain so well in this story!
whovian42 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow.
That packed a punch in the last line!
Great!