Reviews for Miles to Go
Rogue Tomato chapter 3 . 4/9
This was great! I was in the mood to read some Clint/Bruce friendship fics, and I'm so glad I found this one. Really sweet and touching.
Awwwww. Great fic! But I like to think that shortly after this, everyone found out Phil was alive because poor Clint! And Bruce seems like he'd be a great friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Any chance you can update?
Englishrose2011 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
A very good story, as the grieving loner Clint Barton is brought into the fold.
Good use of the characters and very much in character.
Look forward to reading more of your work.
RD chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Woah. I am really loving this fic. The characterisations are wonderful, and I love the friendship forming between the Avengers!

Realyy hoping you pick this up again and update soon D

Awesome fic.
AvengerSSB chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
This is a good story. You should continue it. If you aren't going to, you should at least classify it as complete.
kyri0sity chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Such a sweet endind to such a great story. Loved the amount of detail you put into your work, it really pays off
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Fan-freakin'-tastic! You didn't mark this complete so I expect and epilogue with a bit of Clint saying no in it!
ELOSHAZZY chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Like all of your story's this is so heart warming and touching. I hope you will continue this story sometime in the near future.
Lillehafrue chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
How did I miss this? It's brilliant! What a touching look into Hawkeye's mind. He's hurt and bleeding inside, yet afraid to show that on the surface. And Bruce is just the friend he needs to make him listen. Great job.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Aww, I really loved this. So sweet.
ZhaLenn chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
A beautiful story for Christmas. I loved it how Bruce and the other Avengers started to care about Clint. He needed it, since Coulson is not there anymore. I would love to see how Bruces and Clints friendship evolves. Merry Christmas :-)
Blazing Glory chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Yep. That's what good friends do. They make you tea, hand you kleenex, listen to you curse the universe in general and send you to bed. Bruce is an excellent friend. Great story, thanks.
game-on-panda chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Lovely as always. I like this exploration of a friendship between Bruce and Clint; these two make fantastic friends, and I like how you write Bruce - controlled, careful, and aware. Great work.
Shazrolane chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
**smiles** I liked that ending. I normally have a problem just about any time someone writes Clint opening up and talking, especially about something personal or that would seem like admitting a weakness, but if he was going to do it, being exhausted and sick and possibly still under the influence of sedatives would do it. To have someone stepping into Coulson's shoes at the same time, and it seems believable.

Again, excellent writing - easy to read, cohesive and believable, and you definitely got me to care about the characters! **chuckles**