Reviews for Learning To Love
Courtzylovesit chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Christian should check the cameras! Looking forward to more, glad to see updates again :)
kelmal chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Again, another great chapter.
Pielietje chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Thank you for updating again so fast. She should tell him, altough he will probably be incredible pissed.
I can't wait until you update "never too late" also.
Chastity918 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I cannot wait to see what happens. Another great chapter as always. So ready for the next chapter.
iamkaren10 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
in true fashion, things are never as they seem. i j ust hope things get resolved before the wedding and definitely before the baby comes.
marguzz chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
pgood chapter please let anna tell cristian she should not keep secret from him. or maby be gail will spill to tyler. update soon.
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I think I'm in love with this story.
pookiebear3 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Secrets always come back to bite you in the butt...
bb-4ever chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Good chapter. Come on christian dig a bit deaper look forward to more soon
Joep2007 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Thank you for another up-date !
SabSab SabSab SabSab chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
She has to talk to him asap! Thanks for the update, short but great! :)
som04 chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Another great chapter. And I can't wait for you to up date never to late. Love that story ;)
Come back soon, thanks for the chapter.

:) :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Eek! What is going to happen? I'm not sure what she means. What is she planning on doing :( ? Update soon! :) I like the bliss and I'm scared about what is going to happen!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Was Jack, Dave? Idk if I'm just looking too much into it. Update! Poor Christian and Ana. I have a feeling that Elena wants them to break up and that is what Ana has to do to make things right. Ana should know better than to keep secrets; I hope Gail tells Taylor.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Oh no cant wait to read more
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »