Reviews for Learning To Love
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Poor Ana! This chapter broke my heart for Ana. Grey, you're an Assh0le for leading Ana on, and they dropping her! Such a jerk! I felt her pain!

Post mores soon, please!

Oh, and by they way, I LOVE both of your new story ideas you mentioned! They both sound really great and original! Please get writing...can't wait to read them all, as well as this one! ;)

Thanks always - Samantha
devangel6 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
What a dick move.. Christian fucked up, big time.. Can't wait to see what happens next.
And also, your other two ideas are really great, I'd love to read them both. Just one question, is it a mistake, or do they really have the same last name on the second story? Anastasia Grey and Christian Grey?
xXreadreadreadXx chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Great story! Update soon!
Emily chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Cannot wait for next chapter. With regards to your ideas I'm more interested in ana and Christian both single parents that would be fab don't like the idea of ana I conning Christian.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
He is a jerk sometimes
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one though!
frankie and archie proud mummy chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Awww poor Ana x
Rose Grey chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I'm an emotional wreck the tears were falling :( more please
SabSab SabSab SabSab chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
oh no, he's scared, so he totally messed up everything between them, i'm so sad for ana, poor girl, being pregnant and in love with a handsome but fucked up man!

can't wait the next chapter and i would love to read new fics written by you so feel free to write them when you have time!

thank you for the update!
lilithblood chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
when will Ana tell him that she is a virgin?
she seriously needs to loose her virginity before her labor time approaches! LOL
love your ideas for storylines, do u have more ideas? would love to know them!
Tiffany Yvoone chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
love your update and the story! please update soon
daffodillove chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I think my heart just broke for her a wee bit :(
greyfan 79 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Looking forward to next chapter and your other 2 story's sound good cant wait to read them
GreysFan4Evr chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Can't wait to read your other stories/ideas! Great chapter! Wish Christian would just own up to his feelings :)
And1rea chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I just found your story! So sweet!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »