Reviews for Learning To Love
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
perhaps Anna should lose the baby at lelias hands so christian and Anna can have more time getting to know each other and she can fall pregnant the way a loving couple would ? plus then christian would relise he did want the baby even though she is only 6 weks and only kate knew
And1rea chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
That email broke my heart! Poor Ana! I know it was contact but the way he had acted the night before & then that morning was very misleading. How could he forget about the baby? That is the ENTIRE reason why Ana is even in the picture.

I will cling to the A/N for hope! LOL
Gaums30 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Aww! Poor Ana!
iamkaren10 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
poor ana. christian had no right to toy with her feelings, but after his advice from dr. flynn, he did what he felt was best. he's scared to be a father. he'd better come to his senses and quick. excellent update.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Great post! I really enjoy your story so far. Keep up the good work :)
Please update soon!
valentinesgenie chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Good job once again...
kzahn1990 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Love it keep it going the way it is!
this was great!
Courtzylovesit chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Ohh please don't leave me hanging there they are so beautiful together, but I do like the angst :) looking forward to more :)
Court!
I kinda like the idea of Ana a single mother :) in your two plots! It would be very different!
darkbeauty907 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
i love your first concept of a new stories like the second one too but favorite the first one the most go for it
debs2000 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Awwww poor Ana! That just broke my heart. Please post soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Oh Ana...hope he takes the right path...stay strong Ana...pregnancy hormones have a field day.
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Poor Ana! This chapter broke my heart for Ana. Grey, you're an Assh0le for leading Ana on, and they dropping her! Such a jerk! I felt her pain!

Post mores soon, please!

Oh, and by they way, I LOVE both of your new story ideas you mentioned! They both sound really great and original! Please get writing...can't wait to read them all, as well as this one! ;)

Thanks always - Samantha
devangel6 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
What a dick move.. Christian fucked up, big time.. Can't wait to see what happens next.
And also, your other two ideas are really great, I'd love to read them both. Just one question, is it a mistake, or do they really have the same last name on the second story? Anastasia Grey and Christian Grey?
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »