Reviews for Learning To Love
Luvdisney2007 chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
I love HEA! Thank you for your amazing story.
ash.aspey chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Great end to this story loved it.
zina588 chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Sad to see this story ends, i loved it and i will miss it. What a sweet end, thanks for sharing!
Pielietje chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
This was a great story. I read the whole story again yesterday.
I hope you will update Never to late soon.
Singingchick18 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Great chapter can't wait for more.
bb-4ever chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Excellent ending. Very fitting. Look forward to more from u
iamkaren10 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
This was such a great story. I'm really sorry to see it come to an end. I was hoping to read more about Ana telling Christian his family knows about their original plan. Thanks for sharing.
stine1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I hope this does not sound like criticism, but you do not need 5 tests :-) As there is no false positive, you only need one test. If it says you are pregnant, there is no way (unless you take some specific medications that could alter the result) that you are not pregnant. There could only be false negatives when the test is performed too early. And yes, I know this because I am trying to get pregnant and I had my fair share of fun with these annoying tests *lol*

Still enjoying your story, can't wait to see how it will turn out :-)
stine1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Interesting story although there are some minor flaws in it, e.g. a pregnancy test "tomorrow morning" after the procedure would be about a week too early to tell anything.
And what does "Make the baby normal" mean?

But I am looking forward to reading your story :-)
Luvdisney2007 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Awwwww, that was so loving and tender. I actually have tears in my eyes. I hate that the story is over. Thank you for sharing your story.
zina588 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Sad to see this story already ending, at least we still have the epilogue and your other stories!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
I hope somehow Grace overheard her talking to Christian...
Foggynights chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Great chapter and story!
Betweenthelines16 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Ahhhrg dying form the sweetness! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2013