Reviews for Windows
teddylupin-snape chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
[I just... I miss... I miss being needed.]

I think my heart was crying right about there, honestly.

I just love how well you can write the adorables :3 /is jealous
teddylupin-snape chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
d'awwww the sweet mollysss :D

this is adorable :) i love how molly (i) talked her out of being like her and how she was so honest about percy and sweet and yay :)
jack63kids chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Not in the slightest confusing between the two Mollys. A lovely and delightful tale of teenage angst and growing pains. So many expectations and most of those in the head of the teen.
Love the Christmas knitting in June and Molly Snr being nostalgic about her career. Nice story.
teddylupin-snape chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
first off, i just read the summary (i work backwards, remember :P) and it is beautiful. honestly that is amazing. *heart*

[What kind of fight was he picking?]
Oh, you know.. one fuelled by a burning desire for revenge against a child.. but that's the future :P

Can i just say how impressive it is to write all in one universe, where everything fits in with everything else? it's like you're filling in canon (which you are) but it's kinda like a huge multi-chap which i have no patience to write myself, so i admire that :)
teddylupin-snape chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
ROO THE FLUFF!

I love the flufffffff! this was such an adorable scene, you're making me ship them more than before :P The thought of Molly going behind her parents' backs to marry Arthur was sweet, I liked how you mentioned how they compliment each other, too :)
teddylupin-snape chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
This was such a perfect make-up scene! Molly was so Molly, especially when she was yelling at Arthur :3 and then the letter made me chuckle ;) and dumbledore was so dumbledore.

basically, i think you have little characters living in your head, and that's why you characterize them so perfectly. that's definitely it, don't deny. just...let me borrow them when i need to sometimes, okay?
teddylupin-snape chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
This was so sweet! I loved how she was kind of growing to accept her feelings for Arthur, if that makes sense.. this is something a lot of people go through and you wrote it really well! (should i be surprised by that last bit? haha no :P)
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awww Roo! This is really sweet! Part of me likes the controling!mother cause she seems to care about Molly and doesn't really want her to act out like the twins (or at least, that's the vibe i'm getting :p) i liked molly's anticipation, she's so cute :3
teddylupin-snape chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
This is so adorable! I haven't read much Molly and young!Molly was just wonderfully sweet :)

I have to admit, when you said: [Outside in the garden, she stopped being Molly Prewett.] I thought for a second that Arthur would appear and they would have some sort of 'play wedding' or something :P haha yeah no..

This was really sweet :)
Fire The Canon chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Hehehehe, this was awesome. It is a bit of an elaborate explanation, but I believe him, purely because I can see Dumbledore doing something like that... giving them a life lesson :)

This was sweet, well done.
Fire The Canon chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
This was sweet. And Molly, bless five year old Molly haha. A bit manipulative, isn't she?

This was adorable. Good on her big brothers :) Well done.
MissingMommy chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Why do you do this to me, love? Why? Were you trying to break my heart? Because I think you managed.

This. Just the whole idea of this is heartbreaking. The way that Molly wants to feel needed again is just wonderful. I love how she feels like she's battling old age, and when she imagines herself young again, she just sees her daughter.

Arthur being out in his garage, messing around with Muggle artifacts is completely him. But I did like the inclusion of Molly's mother. We don't see her in canon, presumably because she didn't like the fact that Molly eloped with Arthur. So to hear mention that she was trying to be in Molly's life is wonderful.

You broke me at [Today, five of her seven children (because there was still Fred. There was always still Fred)] - like seriously broke me. Just thinking about that makes my heart hurt. And it's gorgeous that, even though Fred died, Molly still counts him.

This was beautiful. Simply beautiful. :)
Fire The Canon chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Awwww, the beginnings of young love and a lifetime together :)

I love this, though I do wonder why Arthur didn't show up. He must have been nervous. I can imagine him being awkward around Molly to begin with. I believe the majority of his sons kind of are too.

Nice job!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ooooh, Molly with a temper. Love it. She definitely has a temper on her when she wants to; that's for sure.

I really liked this insight into her life before Hogwarts and that. It's different and very interesting.

Well done.
Oriondruid chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Poor Molly, so sad that she feels she has lost so much of her reason for being, she was the absolute best mother there ever was to her kids, and also as an 'adoptive parent' to Harry to. It must be so hard for her to see one's own children taking on the role she once performed with so much love and such diligence herself. But this is the same for all mothers, be they magical or muggle, indeed for all humans and even many animals, at some point one must let one's children go and watch them take control of their own lives, it is the natural way of things.

At 68 Molly is by no means old, by Witch and Wizard standards, she is only middle aged, although perhaps having had a very hard life due to the times she's lived through she is perhaps a bit 'older than her years'. However, she needs to find a new purpose to give focus to her life, which may indeed only be halfway through. Arthur has his 'muggle studies' hobby, perhaps she should put her energies into something like writing cookbooks and teaching classes for young newly married witches about magical 'home economics' and cookery and put her skills and accumulated wisdom to good use, passing on what she knows to a new generation. Not only would it give her something to do but might spark a whole new sense of purpose in her life.

As usual this story was very well written and an 'excellent read', but a little sad.
Many Blessings.