Reviews for Loved and Lost
SilverSamurai26 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I'm so used to character death stories being suicide, because one of the characters was a huge jerk or was unfaithful or something along those lines, that this almost caught me completely off guard. It wasn't until they were having that wonderful "eye before the storm" moment that I went "Oh, sh*t... They're killing Vlad, aren't they...?"

Great way to make your readers cry like they're Niagara Falls itself. Seriously, I had flash-backs. My heart completely went out to Danny, because I've been through this and it HURTS.

This is a great story, and I'm sorry that I'm only reading it now! XD
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This is beautiful and yet heartbreaking.
BBCDP2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I hate yet love your writing all in one. I hate that u made me cry at least three different times during this story. It was like as soon as i got myself under control you would plant another little heartfelt love moment. Still love the love that Vlad and Danny have for eachother though. Despite my sobbing and pain you have caused to my heart i loved the story.
Rose Diva chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
you have just killed me and I love it why are you making girls cry soon good great story
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I'm so sad and happy at the same time. Like, it is so sad I cried but the ending was too perfect and it made me happy to know this and omg. I can't even like. Ugh
Thank you for the read. I enjoyed it very much!
Peacefully-Expired chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I choked a little near the end with the letter. Damn the feels...
MurderUrges chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
TEAAAARS
also i was smilling and crying and... yeah
jessiejr21 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Freaking hate you, i can't stop crying.
vVDaughterofPlutoVv chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I really want to read what the second letter may have said. And I really love this one, even if it is sad. Keep writing! :)
mcllamaladypants chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Loved it. Although for half of it i was like "Why can Vlad text back so fast... I can't even text that fast unless it's less than 5 words.
You almost made me cry. what well-written story.
love, mcllamaladypants
Titatovenaares chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Thuis story is zo stad. I cried when i read it
sampre chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Such a bittersweet ending... It was such a great story it even cried and fanfics never make me do that. This is definitely going into my favorites!
LoveBreakage chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I was half expecting a ghostly reunion at the end, haha
That's okay though. I can imagine it, and that makes it real enough for me. :)
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
WHY DID YOU KILL OFF FRUITLOOP?! ;.; *Crying* (Good story BTW)
AriMiray chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
so siad i cryed great thoching story plz plz do not ever make vlad die agin soo soo sad