Reviews for Days of Glory
sasuhinas fan chapter 1 . 7/13
Owweww this twooo... Really! They make me so happy!
myst77 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
After reading several of your fan fictions, I have to tell you that it has been a long while since I read well-written fan fictions. You are an amazing author!
And this one-shot was perfect, just perfect.
Noradin chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
So cute
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I got three words for you.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I loved it. It was so cute. And very sweet. Also well-written and constructed good. I applaud you for honest. Good job.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Awwwww!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is so beautifully written, your gifts are so original, this whole thing is lovely. Amazing job.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Best courtship ever! *o*
I love presents! I believe that was the best way to win Harry - despite her delight in getting gifts was a little strange for someone so despreeendido like it! However, according the symbolic values and the hint that Draco watched and cared for him, it was understandable.
I know okay chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Awww!
LostJanitor chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
That was so cute!
Carling chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is my second reading of this story. It's as sweet and enjoyable the second time around as it was the first. Sometimes it's nice to take a break from angst and sorrow and hardship and just indulge in a good romance that starts with treacle tart.
Jalie96 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
What a sweet story! I got into it in the first few lines and simply couldn't stop myself from reading more and more about Draco's feelings.