Reviews for A Run from Destiny
Blue Roselette chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
I got a problem with your ending. While lovely and answers many questions about most things, I have one in particular that is unknown. What's to happen with Sammy now that Serena has returned to the moon to rule with Jadeite and Seiya by her side? What's to happen with the relationships between Taiki & Ami and Yaten & Mina? After all, the guys aren't exactly from their galaxy after all. Another thing, though not so big but I'm still curious about, what about Trista? She's no longer the Guardian of the Time & Space Gateway, Raye is, so what is she up to then? I mean, yea Pluto is the Soldier of Time & Space, but she just no longer guards the gateway. I'm babbling now so I'll stop with my questions. Great job none the less and congrats with a well ended fanfic :D
pandora wonderland chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Yay! You like Greek mythology to!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
This story was awesome and amazing! Happy Belated Easter and Happy Mother's Day!
Sailor Tala chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
This was such an awesome story it is my favorite sailor moon story thank you so much for completing it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
The chapters can be better, there so stupid and dumb. April Fools!
Sailor Tala chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
Awesome awesome chapter I can't wait for the next chapter I am loving this story.
Puffgirl1952 chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
Keep rocking, rolling and writing!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I have 5 things to ask you. 1. I saw the summary for this. But is there more to the plot? 2. Where or when does it take place? Be specific on when. 3. Who all is in the fanfic? 4. How old is everyone in it? 5. What level of power are the Sailor Scouts at in the fanfic? Be sure to write back soon.

Nick Johnson
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
*lol* I almost feel sorry for Raye. But wait, Serena can't banish her from the planet AND have her PAST LIFE father pass judgement on her. One what about her EARTH family? They are more her blood family than Aries is now. The priest grandpa, and senator father? Won't they be wondering where there daughter/granddaughter's disappeared to if she NEVER comes back? The grandpa would at least miss his only grandchild.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Wait how can Andrew NOT know it's Serena's birthday? He's known her LONGER than Darien and the other girls have, so he should know when her birthday is. *lol*
Sailor Tala chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
Another awesome chapte ri hope you update soon and don't take as long to update please. This was an amazing chapter.
Crystal Knight chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Interesting story
twilightserius chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
uh ain't mars on lock down at the gates?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
HAA11!11111!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA