Reviews for A Friend Indeed
Daryl chapter 2 . 8/17
listen to your stomach jane :) great chapter. that jerk crowe can ruin anything can't he
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 6/18
Loved it!
Ariela sounds like so much fun
Yuri-hime chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
*swoons, swoons, swoons!* Omg, I just LOVED this chapter so hard ;-;
Yuri-hime chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
What a sweet sweet man. Yay, for him supporting and trying to fix and help Rizzles. Good man :)
rizzles21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
great story
SkyMike chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
I enjoyed all the chapters in this story except for this last chapter. There were some parts that I didn't like. Sorry.

Like, when Jane's temper gets the better of her, she takes it out on Maura. Why? Why not on jo friday? Why take it out on Maura? And why does Maura allow that? Isn't that kind of abusive? So Jane is abusive and she abuses Maura?

For this, being the last chapter, it wasn't nice at all. Jane was abusive, nasty and mean to everybody. She made Tommy look dumb and stupid in front of everybody. She's rude to her mother and to everybody.

Reading this last chapter was no longer fun. Then she pushes everybody outside and then slammed the door on them. Is this how a host or hostess should treat her guests? Family or not? What Jane was doing, was saying made me uncomfortable. It was not natural. And Jane was so rude. To everyone!

Why did you make Jane behave this way? It isn't Jane at all.

Then Maura should have thought about throwing away her sex bed where she had sex with all her former men and women lovers from the very start when they became girlfriends. So why only now after 3 months? Jane didn't like Maura's bed do I presume that in all these 3 months they were sleeping and making love in the guest room?

So why didn't Maura change her bed from the start of their relationship? Jane is officially moving in now but Jane unofficially live with Maura already. She doesn't even go to her apartment anymore.

So where were they sleeping the whole time?

Lastly, I do not like the fact that Maura still go out and does things with Alistair without Jane. That is not normal. And not right.

Would you really, in all honesty, allow your girlfriend to do this? To go out and have fun with her ex boyfriend? No way!

Alistair is still Maura's ex. Jane is not comfortable with that kind of arrangement. Jane has an issue with that but she just gives in to what Maura wants. Maura should realize this but she is ignoring it. She still wants to be with him.

I mean, what is so wrong with Maura? Can't she see this is hurting Jane? Why does she ignore this? She can read facial movements. Do why does she ignore Jane's hurt feelings ? Don't tell me she doesn't see or know. Unbelievable.

Maura is wrong in agreeing to go out on a "date" with Alistair without consulting Jane first.

I believe that as girlfriends, Maura should let Jane know that Alistair, her ex, has invited her out to dinner obviously, and then to watch a musical, and ask if that was okay with Jane. She SHOULD NOT have said yes to Alistair and then just inform Jane later. That is hurting.

Girlfriends don't do this to each other. Maura shouldn't have done this to Jane. Unless Alistair is still that important to her.

Is it because he is so classy and Jane is not? When Alistair said something about Jane's choice of activity being low class, Maura did not say anything at all to defend Jane at all!

It's okay if it were your other girl friends. But Maura is going out with a man. Her ex boyfriend who was so in love with her. Who is obviously still in love with her.

Maura will have to open her eyes and see the truth. Jane does not like Maura going out with Alistair. She just tolerates it. But one day, this will be the cause of their fight. Jane and Alistair are not even friends.

Maura should bring Jane and Alistair together. If she can't, then this going out things with Alistair MUST STOP. Jane should be her priority and she should understand that Jane is NOT HAPPY with her going out with Alistair. Maura has to chose soon. If she has to lose Alistair's friendship, then so be it. Who the hell is he anyway in her life. A Nobody. While Jane? Well, she's her life, right?

Alistair doesn't like Jane because he lost Maura to Jane. I guess that's hard to accept.

Also, I think Alistair has no respect for Jane at all. Jane is middle class, just a cop, has a blue collar job only, poor, and low class.

Didn't he say Jane and her friends going bowling was low class? Too low brow for Maura?

That is why he doesn't want to be around Jane. Jane is too low class for him. So he doesn't want Jane around when he and Maura are together.

He and Maura are too high class for low class Jane.

Why the hell can't Maura see this? That her ex is insulting Jane by keeping her out and excluding her because he doesn't want to be seen with low class Jane.

He just wants to be with Maura, probably still pretending she still her girlfriend.

Why does Maura do this to Jane?

While Maura is out enjoying the evening with her ex, I hope Jane meets someone too, who's company she would enjoy, without Maura around.

Cuz if Maura insists that going out and having fun with her ex is normal, then Jane, going out to a lesbian bar while her girlfriend is out enjoying and having gun with her ex, is normal too.

By the way, Alistair is into all things happening in Boston, the art etc, I CANNOT BELIEVE HE HAS NOT SEEN the Phantom of the Opera!

I think this is just his way of having Maura for himself and taking Maura away from Jane.

And on a Friday night! Friday night is date night for couples. She obviously chose Alistair and not Jane.

I hope Jane goes out but not with Ariela or frost.

She should also go out with an ex girlfriend. Right? Just a friendly night out with her ex right? Maybe they can watch a ball game together. Jane would have fun too, right?

Let's see if that's going to be okay with Maura too.

I hope you make a sequel, maybe just a one shot, or a few chapters resolving this issue.

Because really, to me, going out on "dates" with your ex boyfriend, no matter how innocent you say it is, is a no no!

Even if we are on the 21st century, or 22nd century already, it will still be unacceptable to me.

Can you do a sequel? Please? Cuz Maura can't continuously go out with that man without causing trouble between her and Jane one day.

Jane is not really a very patient woman. One day, because of her temper that can't control, she'll just exploded and just take it all out on Maura. Then the fighting begins.

Ok, I really hope you'll consider doing a sequel. Thanks for listening to my rambling.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
i had a wonderfull time reading this story. thank you
magicmiz chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Loved this story. Nicely written. Well paced. Glad Maura didn't end up falling for another psycho. Good portrayal of characters.
CCJLFAN1 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Great ending! Thank you for a wonderful story!
Dark1ns chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Had a great time reading this fic! Really like the progression of the realization that Maura had.
MissIzzyB chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Amazing Story
rzles chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Love you story very much, a little bit sad it comes to the end,hope to see you soon
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Excellent! Really enjoyed this! Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Ahhhh! Am so in love with this chap! First kiss ...ohhh
As an afterthought, didnt ariela drove off with jane's car? And maura was dropped off by burns?
Other than that this is perfect !
Lisurs chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Thanks for sharing! Love how Frankie gave Maura the "you hurt Jane, you have to deal with me" speech.