Reviews for Want
withoutafarmhousenear chapter 2 . 2/16
Ugh I love love love this. Not just because of the sexy lady fun but it's so well written - you don't get too much redbeauty written this well
I love the insights into belle's motivations and especially love the looks into ruby's life in storybrooke. She really is a fascinating character what with how she doesn't fit in at all and she plays her own villain and hero...I wish she was on OUAT more :(

Anyway I love this great job.
Tomfooleryisfun chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
This was amazing! I loved it! great work!
SMFirefly chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
This was a great little story! Sigh!
Wish there was more of it though.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Great story. )
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Excellent job! Nice. I just wish there was more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Because in the complexity of this tangled and convoluted and confusing ball of emotions, there's a sort of beauty that the cut and dry love of a land of magic and fairy tales could never quite acquire.

Ruby wants to embrace that beauty—that complexity—she wants to love Belle in a way that doesn't concern itself with labels or rules or past loves or losses. She wants to love Belle with all the innocence of Red, all the wildness of the wolf, and all the passion of Ruby.

I love this part so much,the way Red embraces all parts of who she is. As well as the differences of the way love is express between FTL and reality.
Awesome one chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
*claps* well met! You did an amazing job with this fic. It was gorgeous and sexy in all the right places. *claps louder* I say again, well met.
Wolliw chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I saw the Red Beauty subtext on the show (who could miss it?) but haven't read any fanfics till now. I am lucky enough that this one is so powerful, and captures the dynamics and history between Belle and Red perfectly. Oh, and is hot to boot. Hurray :).
JadeTheManatee chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Really, really nice. Both characters are pictured marvelously.
captainckidd chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
finally a good written red/belle fic hahaha congrats its awesome cant wait for next chapter
femphoenix chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Oh, I so wish there was more! This was truly wonderful. I love it
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
wow. )
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Chapter 3 like RIGHT NOW OK thank you :')
Ash chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Best story ever. LOVE IT!
littlesolo chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Can't wait too see where it goes next!