Reviews for The new Isabella Swan
I thought this was really well done and also very impressed that you were on twelve when you started. I liked that you didn't over do the ending like a lotion other people have.
rebekah.vining.58 chapter 33 . 4/13
yyyyaaaa I loved it you did a wonderful job of writing this keep it up
jadedghost22 chapter 33 . 4/13
I loved the ending of your story. You did a really good job of writing it. I had fun reading it, and will miss seeing it on here.
The Daughter of Night chapter 33 . 4/12
I loved this story right from the start and I'm really sad to see it end now, but it was a great ending! The pregnancy was expect at the end, but not how you put it. I love your style of writing and I hope to see more stories up soon! Till Next Time Hopefully! :)
sibuna826twihard chapter 33 . 4/12
Awwww the ending :') Its so bittersweet, but a really lovely ending! :) Lol the end though was hilarious, nice job! Hahaha I loved Liam in this chapter, he's amazing. And when they're taking Edward's shirt off and the Repunzle part had me giggling like crazy. I could picture Emmett and Rose's children like that, oh and the scrapbook too, that was so cute! And Hahahaha Emmett marrying Bella and Edward! Emmett would dress like that . but it was a cute wedding and im happy Bella and Edward are together and all happy in the end and that this story has a nice happy ending! I loved it! I have to say this is one of my favorite Twilight fanfictions and it always made me laugh and it was something I loved reading so thank you sooooooo much for sharing the story! I had such a great time reading it and my, time does fly by fast. Oh yeah, one last thing, OMG MY NAME! AWWW! I was literally reading that part over twice! That so awesome, just AW! that was so sweet. thank u lol :)

Oh and of course, I can not forget to put this in the review. Especially since it's the last one! :') but I LOVE YOU TOO EMMETT! EVEN THOUGH U HAVE CHILDREN WITH ROSALIE! I STILL LOVE YOU!

Hehe thanks again for writing this story. It was awesome :)
Kate
paralighter4ever chapter 1 . 4/8
This story is weird... why is B cutting herself? :(
rebekah.vining.58 chapter 18 . 3/15
Ok I haven't red the rest yet but so far this is your best one yet. I like the fact that some of the kids showed saporrt because most people just shove it under the rug and act like they don't give a dam but they don't know what cutters go through that's our way of trying to cope any hoo now that I'm babbling on lol have a wonder week and keep it up it made me cry but happy tears :-)
The Daughter of Night chapter 32 . 3/4
I was really confused at first, but in the end it made a lot more sense! Great chapter. LOL! Bella was supposed to fake slap, but ended up actually slapping him! Great chapter and I can't wait to see what's next. Till Next Time!:)
Forever-in-Love5727 chapter 32 . 3/4
Love it!
sibuna826twihard chapter 32 . 3/4
Awwwww. Edward and Bella, so cute. I hope they're together forever lol. But Emmettt proposed to Rose, damn it he was suppose to marry me- I mean he was suppose to give me a hug, I mean...I STILL LOVE EMMETT! Lol, Im happy for them...maybe. I loved the chapter and I can't wait for the next update :)
Fancyunicorn chapter 32 . 3/4
KITTY CAT WHERE ARE YOU GOING AFTER YOU JUMP OUT OF THE BAG?
Jazybear.9 chapter 32 . 3/4
OMG! It's amazing! You had us going for a second with the Jamie thing but i'm so happy she's with Edward!:D Perfect! Update soon!
dr.meow1234 chapter 32 . 3/4
Hahahaha jealous Edward
littlestir chapter 32 . 3/3
this story does have a happy ending right...right!
Leopardsky chapter 31 . 2/21
He's either cheating on her or made something really awesome as an "I'm Sorry". I predict the first, as he's been such a complete JERK lately -_- so continue soon please! I MUST KNOW!