Reviews for Christmas at Hogwarts
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
That was just heartbreaking, but the dialogue was amazing between them. I couldn't figure out who it was but I love that you chose Colin. Such a sad piece but with just the little bit of happiness it needed.
TycheSong chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow, your review lead me to this, and it's absolutely stunning! Kudos in a major way! This really deserves more attention then it has gotten! Very poignant!
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
A bittersweet and lovely tale, and I like the fact that *the* Memory brought it here ;)

And yes, they are "both past the point at which lying made any sense" so it's nice to see a softened Severus, as he would have become if he had had a chance to live.
lidiladilom chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Thank you! :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! :)
duj chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Portraits and ghosts - unbound by the exigencies of and expectations of living - meet at last as equals. But the quasi-parental teacher-student relationship still defines them.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Severus always seems to know what to say, I love the dialogue you give him. He could have made this about him and what he lost in the war, but he just wanted to comfort Colin. Merry Christmas Lady Memory :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
(sobs quietly into handkerchief)

Oh. I love this very much. Poor Colin, and poor Snape-they can comfort each other better than anybody else can.

How appropriate for a portrait and a budding photographer to find each other; both will appreciate the light all that much more.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Very heart rending. I think this is the way a lot of children would feel. I love that it is Snape who is the one he is talking to and able to look up to. Very well written and Merry Christmas to you also.
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
It's a very sweet and sad little story. I was guessing for Percy and didn't expected Colin Creevey.
Thanks a lot for sharing this oneshot with us! Best wishes for the new upcoming year! :)