Reviews for Lovestruck
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 3 . 3/11
This is cute _
Melidona chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Super cute! Love this story! I look forward to many more
TigressKama chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Okay, I've read this story at least 7 times (being serious here), and haven't gotten tired of it. I've favorited and am following it... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! UPDAAAAAAAAATTTTGEEEE!

I wanna read more.

Imitation1 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Yo? Can you update? Pleeeease! This such a MoTHERFucKiNG MiRaCulous story :oP HOnK
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
This is so good! I can't wait for it to update ()
AN ANNOYING SHIT chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I'm looking forward to it also ! *Rudely demande noter chapter*
Callie982 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
This story is so awesome. Can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
dawningstar666 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Oh oh you should have john confess by eating one of gamzee pie then john tells him how flushed he is and then waking up in the morning only remember little of the confession then after a while he remember all ... or some thing like that ;u; Nd It would be so cute !
Kerra-Chan chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
:D I'm so happy you updated! Loved the chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully it's soon.
Virena Setiss chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I like this fic.
I like this fic a lot.
Actually, this is possibly already my favourite fic, and with only two chapters.
You made me switch OTP's.
Winter chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
When will you update?
Sugar Sweet Attack chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I swear, this is sweet enough to give a diabetic an attack. It was so stinking cute, I'm pretty sure I coughed up a few rainbows. I really hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You HAVE to update! I LOVE THIS
theheartstourniquet chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I love this, I don't think you understand. I want to BE this. I want it down in my little soul where it can stay for all time because FUCK its awesome as awesomesauce can GET.

Please update soon 0.0
Kerra-Chan chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Please update this. I honestly really like this so does surprisingly my boyfriend. It's so motherfucking adorable! Por favor! Esto es tan bueno!