Reviews for Organic farming
MissAnneThrope chapter 2 . 10/25
Six acres of land? You could graze maybe 4 cows on that.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 40 . 7/8
I loved reading this story of Rose and 10.2's lives. The twins sound adorable. Hope you do decide to make a sequel.
Peggy Roedel chapter 35 . 4/8
Oh my gosh! I just cried from the cuteness! :D Good job. It takes a really good writer to make me cry.
Marie chapter 40 . 4/7
So sad this story has ended loved it as I love tentoo/rose stories with kids
As White As Snow chapter 39 . 12/19/2014
So good to see you writing again! I've missed this story dearly, it's always been one of my favourites.
Marie chapter 39 . 11/24/2014
So glad u are contining with this story
Dessi1998 chapter 39 . 11/24/2014
I missed this fic. The poor twins. Thanks for the update though, it's great. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Can you do more chapter of organic farming and lungbarrow please x
Dessi1998 chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
I am waitng for the next chapter! :D I love this fanfic, I read it for 2 days, one of my favourite ever! :D
Btw, I have an idea, maybe you thought about it, too. What if the twins see something from Rose's or the Doctor's past and they tell them some stories about their adventures :D
Guest chapter 38 . 9/15/2013
Fun little chapter! Well done :)
skidney chapter 38 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter!
baWDolf chapter 38 . 9/15/2013
yay! you updated! awesome! lol
marie rose tyler chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
love this story alwsys checkin ma favourites for updates plz update soon x
marie x
jubs-vj chapter 37 . 7/9/2013
I read all of it in one day and I absolutely loved it! The idea of the Doctor settling down with Rose in a farm is fantastic! I felt really bad for Reginald the chicken, though. And I love the twins :)
As White As Snow chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
The twins really are the cutest things. It just seems right that they would insist on naming their ponies. And Pokey and Biscuit seem to be suitably eccentric names for the pair.
"There's more horses than there were last night." One of my favourite little quotes from this chapter. It just made me smile.
My friend saw Doomsday for the first time the other day when I was at her house. I'd forgotten just how painful the first viewing is. Especially when you've been completely spoiler-free. Which includes the events of Journey's End.
Why are the sad episodes some of the best?
Noli oblovisci mirabilis esse!