Reviews for There Is a Rose That I Want to Live For
Anne Andrews chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love this its completely unique!
landscapegirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Adorable! Love it!
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Punk and preppie used to be two types of styles that I grew up with in the eighties, and although I liked some of the punk rock, I was never into dying my hair, wearing tattered clothes, and piercing everything you could. I really like this story, although I have a hard time picturing a punk Belle, I do understand why she went punk though. Are you going to continue it?
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I find the punk culture to be incomprehensible too, and I loved Gold's musings on it! I wasn't sure how you could pull of a punk!Belle, but you did an amazing job! How insightful to tie it into her desire to be seen for more than her beauty, and I love that her laughing at people's reactions to her gave her that point in common with Gold! :)

So sweet the way their relationship progressed - even though it was more a precursor to a romance than an actual romance, their relationship was beautifully drawn and had such sweet moments where they really connected!

Love the end where he's trying to make their farewell short and she's trying to avoid a farewell at all! :) This couple belongs together, and even with punk kids, it works out so beautifully! Thanks for sharing!
Row chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love this. It's adorable, insightful and you mad methinks about how punk actually does suit belle in that way, not conforming to expectations and such. Gold is so cute as a crotchety old secret softie. Wonderful fic!
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow. o.o

Well, I suppose I should say right off the bat that I don't really appreciate what you've done with Belle's appearance. However, your story was very well-written and definitely kept me interested through the entire thing. I also think you did a remarkably good job of keeping the people in-character even considering what you decided to have Belle do with her appearance. I doubt I could ever pull off something that drastic. :3