Reviews for Tainted Snow
Yellowmiki98 chapter 1 . 12/11
This is so heart breaking
Will this story be continued?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 3 . 4/8
Just know that this story is fantastically written. I enjoyed it all and even if you neer continued, I love it
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 2 . 4/8
Poor Jack :(
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh wow. I think this first chapter is quite fantastic. The way you wrote everything is wonderful and I'd love to see how this story continues
Now I'm sad! I hope this continues and Pitch gets his face beat it by Tooth or something. You are a great writer though. I hope this story continues.
Bo Little chapter 1 . 3/4
Update?
PetitFiend chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
I absolutely love jack/bunnymund and also jack/pitch when it's like this :D so i really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it! Really really really hope you someday find your way back to this
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
This story is soooo amazing! Loove it! Cant wait to read more~
Noxaura Cille chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Another great chapter! So sorry for the delay in feedback. I got distracted...
for about a month.

~Nox
Invisible Wind chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
What injuries did he have on his lower half? Anything to do with...you know "that"
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I do not, in any way, shape, or form, ship Jack Frost and E. Aster Bunnymund. However, if I must bear with the pairing to get to the angst of a story, I'm willing to skip over any possible smut or even read it and pretend that the author isn't describing fur where fur should most definitely not be.

But this story, and this kind of slow(-ish) build to the relationship, I feel I can put my inherent aversion to the pairing aside and enjoy the angst flowing from the screen in waves.

And don't worry about the quality. It's still readable, unlike my "bad quality" fanfiction, which is (unfortunately for some) abandoned.

Keep up the good work! I may have to visit your profile after this ;)

~Nox
Shadow Slayer chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Awesome story. Love to read more. )
Frances Blair chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Can you please add more chapters to tainted snow please and thank you
Zyenna chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I hope Jack gets better...Him and Bunny are so cute together... I also Pitch gets the smack down...