Reviews for Given and Denied
AvengedAniZom chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Pls update :D
You know who chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I would have logged in upon reviewing this however I found myself feeling rather lazy and decided instead to simply post as a guest.

First of all, I know you read over this a few times but there are still a couple or very obvious grammatical errors. I was sat next to you expressing my desire to read the next chapter therefore you could have simply asked me to check it over.

Second, I am confused, alas that is not a hard feat however I do require you to update soon and rid me of said confusion regarding certain aspects of your story.

It is however nice to see your writing improving yet again, especially after reading through one of your older stories on my laptop; it was pretty dire.

I look forward to your next update my little munchkin.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Sweeet, I haven't read a FrostIron/IronFrost fic like thi before
please update soon X3
sbrock777 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
please continue with this story I would like to read more
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I love it.
scarletcat969 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Please write more. I like it so far. Really funny.
KitsuneHitsugaya chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
It has quite the potential!
Xanaelle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Next ! *o*
Blackbillie chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
It's interesting, so keep going
Sentiment for Lost Creatures chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I like the idea here and I think it has potential. But I think you need to review it for grammatical errors and sometimes I think words were either missing or in the wrong order in the sentence.
All in all, I like this :)
The Kuro-Hikari Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this is a pretty good idea, i would like to read more of it.
H. Lokidottir chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I hit 'Follow' meaning I'm already waiting for the next update, honey *hint hint*
kitkatthevampirelover92 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Really you leave it there I know its a tester but i wnat more there really not many of this out there with that plot bareley any. Please Update again i can wait for more.
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm liking this already :D
Can't wait for the update.