Reviews for Direction
LinaRiceball chapter 1 . 7/14
Wow. So much to say, and it's only the first chapter! Granted, it is a rather long chapter. haha
I can see that you have done a lot of research. If I may say, this entire chapter, from beginning to end, the concept, the basis, everything I know about this story; it blew my mind. This is incredible work, and it must've taken you so long to complete. And might I add, I love how you named all the chapters with words that start with 'D', just like they do in Rin's path. Much respect! You are truly an amazing author.
I love all of these characters that you have created (?) alongside the main cast, especially Professor Adachi and Sumi, who actually reminds me a lot of a friend of mine. So lovely! I had many moments of immense joy and pleasure throughout this chapter. So far, this has been a remarkable reading experience. I'm sorry that I'm only writing my thoughts on the first chapter, but there is so much of it! It may take me a few days to read it. I suspect it had taken you even longer to write. That takes true Devotion (see what I did there? haha c;).
You have such a strong grasp on the characters, and I have taken quite a shine to all these new ones. Everything about this is outstanding. I'm just sorry I can't say more. I want to comment on each individual moment that gave me the warm fuzzies and a deep admiration for your hard work, but I'm afraid that would be much too inconvenient for the both of us. ;
Thank you so much for writing this. Keep it up. You are astounding.
Best of luck to you.
-LR
Zatheko chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
This was a great read.

It's always nice to read a very well done Rin fic.
Optical Rain chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
This story was excellent. I really feel like you captured Rin's character and brought the story full circle. Really awesome job.
Lendary chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Very well done. Only criticisms I can think of are that Mitsuru seems a little too one dimensional considering the number of scenes he's in, and that Adachi seems a little too cliche. Aside from that the story is pretty flawless.
tarratolla chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Wow.
*Wonderful* story. Beautifully written, engaging, and the style fits Katawa Shoujo to a T. Hisao's internal monologue and Rin's dialogue are perfect. Also, I like the OC's; they've got some serious life to them.
Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Truly well done writing.
I felt like I was playing Rin's path for the first time again. I felt tears in the back of my eyes building up. It's everything I wanted to happen as I saw her walk away in the rain.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This was a well written story. I really enjoy reading it!
Nauro chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Hah, awesome.

I didn't really notice that the story was marked as complete when I started reading, and I was curious as to what else might be going on - as the threads of the tale were unravelling marvellously - leaving nearly no unanswered questions.

And as soon as I felt it should end - it ended.

It's a beautiful story, all in all, and I adore the simple way you have brought it to us.

Thanks for that bit, at least,
Nauro
Nauro chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Probabaly moved a bit too fast, compared to previous relaxed spacings, but that's Rin for you, eh?
Nauro chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Hah, Imaginary Roots are much more complex. Hehe.

Math jokes...

I like that this Rin is similar, yet somewhat different from the Rin in the game. It's a good follow up.
Nauro chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I like the current pace of the story - simple, with down to earth conversations.

Probably a bit too much references to America, especially in Japan, but I guess we'll just have to slide with it.
Deus Orion chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Love your story it almost felt like it was part of the VN, can't wait to read more of your work.
IarIz chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Now ... How do I say this ... Great ... No ... I say Briliant ... Yup that's right Brilliant ... You manage to potray their character and I love it ... Thanks for making this Fic
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I enjoyed this quite a bit over at the forums. Great stuff, man!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2013