Reviews for Direction
darkerdeepdown chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
This was a heartwarming and well written affair that I'm glad to take part of. I'm keeping it short since you may have heard it all before so I'll just say thank you for your time and creativity
LinaRiceball chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Wow. So much to say, and it's only the first chapter! Granted, it is a rather long chapter. haha
I can see that you have done a lot of research. If I may say, this entire chapter, from beginning to end, the concept, the basis, everything I know about this story; it blew my mind. This is incredible work, and it must've taken you so long to complete. And might I add, I love how you named all the chapters with words that start with 'D', just like they do in Rin's path. Much respect! You are truly an amazing author.
I love all of these characters that you have created (?) alongside the main cast, especially Professor Adachi and Sumi, who actually reminds me a lot of a friend of mine. So lovely! I had many moments of immense joy and pleasure throughout this chapter. So far, this has been a remarkable reading experience. I'm sorry that I'm only writing my thoughts on the first chapter, but there is so much of it! It may take me a few days to read it. I suspect it had taken you even longer to write. That takes true Devotion (see what I did there? haha c;).
You have such a strong grasp on the characters, and I have taken quite a shine to all these new ones. Everything about this is outstanding. I'm just sorry I can't say more. I want to comment on each individual moment that gave me the warm fuzzies and a deep admiration for your hard work, but I'm afraid that would be much too inconvenient for the both of us. ;
Thank you so much for writing this. Keep it up. You are astounding.
Best of luck to you.
-LR
Zatheko chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
This was a great read.

It's always nice to read a very well done Rin fic.
Sh0cked chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
This story was excellent. I really feel like you captured Rin's character and brought the story full circle. Really awesome job.
Lendary chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Very well done. Only criticisms I can think of are that Mitsuru seems a little too one dimensional considering the number of scenes he's in, and that Adachi seems a little too cliche. Aside from that the story is pretty flawless.
tarratolla chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Wow.
*Wonderful* story. Beautifully written, engaging, and the style fits Katawa Shoujo to a T. Hisao's internal monologue and Rin's dialogue are perfect. Also, I like the OC's; they've got some serious life to them.
Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Truly well done writing.
I felt like I was playing Rin's path for the first time again. I felt tears in the back of my eyes building up. It's everything I wanted to happen as I saw her walk away in the rain.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This was a well written story. I really enjoy reading it!
Nauro chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Hah, awesome.

I didn't really notice that the story was marked as complete when I started reading, and I was curious as to what else might be going on - as the threads of the tale were unravelling marvellously - leaving nearly no unanswered questions.

And as soon as I felt it should end - it ended.

It's a beautiful story, all in all, and I adore the simple way you have brought it to us.

Thanks for that bit, at least,
Nauro
Nauro chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Probabaly moved a bit too fast, compared to previous relaxed spacings, but that's Rin for you, eh?
Nauro chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Hah, Imaginary Roots are much more complex. Hehe.

Math jokes...

I like that this Rin is similar, yet somewhat different from the Rin in the game. It's a good follow up.
Nauro chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I like the current pace of the story - simple, with down to earth conversations.

Probably a bit too much references to America, especially in Japan, but I guess we'll just have to slide with it.
Deus Orion chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Love your story it almost felt like it was part of the VN, can't wait to read more of your work.
IarIz chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Now ... How do I say this ... Great ... No ... I say Briliant ... Yup that's right Brilliant ... You manage to potray their character and I love it ... Thanks for making this Fic
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I enjoyed this quite a bit over at the forums. Great stuff, man!