Reviews for Complicated Feelings
biggoron13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i was going to read sounded... luckily for fics which pairing is not set i always read its reviews to know the pairing and not end up dissappointed.i did that just in time cuz i find shinji/rei pairing(its mere mention makes me shiver fron disgust) ridiculous just as naru/hina in naruto.i prefer ANY IT DOESNT MATTER WETHER ITS GOOD OR BAD shinki/asuka fic-i think its more im not reading any sinji rei fanfiction but good luck with your story
Da-Guru chapter 14 . 7/31/2007
Pleasetellmethisisn'tdead. Pleasetellmethisisn'tdead. Pleasetellmethisisn'tdead.

You've got some good stuff going here. Your style needs a bit of refining. But then again, maybe I'm getting spoiled by more baroque writers. Please, continue this. It has so much potential.
Miner chapter 14 . 2/17/2004
WONDERFUL fic, greatly written, very lifelike. Now just throw Misato back into the fray and everything will be allright :)
Phoenix chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
Great Story, holds some great complexity. You should start writing the next chapters again, Im sure lots of people want to read what happens next in this story...
nicknack chapter 14 . 11/20/2003
Great story. Ah, the Omake on chap 11 was great.

Keep on pleasin'us readers!
zzzzzzzz chapter 10 . 6/25/2003
If that is true about Gendo's name would that make Shinji New Wrath? Shinji means new. Ja ne Nice story.
Eileron chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Brief thought:

The episodes focused almost entirely on the characters...the Angels were just a catalyst to represent the coming of the end, among other things.
Xardion chapter 14 . 6/6/2003
...?
Nabeshin Danbei Ayanami chapter 14 . 6/4/2003
Just a "wittle" note from the author of this series. No where did I ever state that I wrote excellent. I am no where near college level, at least when writing stories. When I was younger, I had a much higher writing level, because I had a much higher reading level. I can still read high level, but since I did not have time with my hard school, It could not effect my writing skills adequately. I just graduated, and will have freshman comp in the fall. The thing I didn't like about denisud, I suppose I said grammer, but the thing that truely bugs me is the exclaimation mark over usage. I mean, they have certian connotations to them and give a certain stress on speech, that misused, will give the wrong impression. Also, I prefer and author that has descriptive paragraphs, and not all just talking, and basic scene and action description. Like Jimbader or Random1377. Or D b Sommer. etc..etc... I mean the fics I can't stand the most are ones that jump from left to right so fast you head spins. No padding or explaination between scenes. That is why I prefer reading long fics. Most of the time, people who write long fics, write well. They are trying to portray a story, a possibility, while the people who write shorter ones, tend to just give a general plot description they thing would be cool to happen. but don't worry. Besides...about the whole grammer thing... Great Authors sometimes make up their own grammer style. *cough* James Joyce *cough* so there is something to be said for that. I will gradually get better the more a write.
Commander Assclown chapter 4 . 6/3/2003
Writing is too shitty; can't get past fourth chapter.

Learn how to write before you start bashing other fanfiction authors. Hell, glancing at author's notes in the later chapters, I see that you have the balls to say dennisud is a shitty writer, and then you claim Kim is a good writer. What the hell? Kim couldn't write a story if her life depended on it. Dennisud at least has some semblance of a good plot in his stuff. Can't say much for grammar, though. Your grammar isn't any better... probably worse, now that I think about it.

Might I recommend some good learning material? Look for a book called "Three Genres". That should get you off to a start. It's a college text, but is accessible to high school students with potentially good but undeveloped skills, like yourself. No offense.

Pro-tip: Revise, for shit's sake. You said you wrote the first two chapters in a few hours? What the fuck? I spent an entire week writing a four page short story. 75% of the time was spent revising. Typing fast without revising does not a good writer make.
dennisud chapter 14 . 6/3/2003
Improving but we'll see what the others say!

I like the changes wrought in this one.

Interesting things Maya would do for her sempai, Plus the spark between the three pilots, well that was nice to read.

Rei and Shinji's ...problem must be connected to what's happening next, (Duh!).

Well we will see what happens next, hopefuly quicker this time.

dennisud
D14852001neko chapter 10 . 4/19/2003
Hey!

Instead of using the word "Cajones" you should use the word "Huevos" or "Güevos"*, since this are more used between friends... They mean "Balls"

"You don't have the balls!"

"No tienes los huevos para hacerlo!"

Hey! I'm Mexican! I know about this!

*.- Used for speech (You know, to know how to say it)
Xardion chapter 13 . 4/18/2003
Overdid it? That's an understatement. Still, the fans have to have someone to hate. That's what makes a good villian. Good work. Keep at it.
Nabeshin Danbei Ayanami chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
yeah...i noticed that AFTER i posted them..heh... Most of the errors were in things I added, because I did not go back in proofread them...heh. The previous, slightly changed wording and corrections were corrected. I just added new ones when I added to it in other words..._; I guess I could get a prereader... It would cut back on some of my time...heh. I'm a good prereader myself..but I find I have to go over things 3 or 4 times... I helped this one girl whose writing skills are pretty low, and reworded, and adlibed a bit, and she loved the change, but I still either forgot to put something she wrote in, or messed up once or twice grammer wise...heh... oh well..but I'm great at stepping up peoples works that aren't quite up to par... and it doesn't take me an emmensly long time to do it either...
dennisud chapter 13 . 4/17/2003
First of all I recommend you check at:

.org,

- or .org and check their forums to get some prereading help.

Whay you may ask, well the numerous problems with word usage and grammer deter the reader from enjoying the storyline which is quite good and intriguing.

What mistakes you may ask?

Well here are some!

-so that her sempai would not lose her one (and) only chance at escape from Gendo.

-Maya did not thing(Isn't that nothing.) that sounded right.

-She could not see (the) inside of his office because it was a blank zone.

- She followed the body in a school uniform to a tangle of blew (blue) hair resting on her rear.

- You should be (act) like a normal person more often.”

-But, Pilot Souryu, aren’t you going to…attack me for being her (here), and Shinji in my lap,

-but I do want to address the Shinji thing, just now now.” (2 Nows?)

Ok What I gave you here would be about half of what a good prereader would do. They'd go into the plotline and sentence structure so I would say that you do need one. Again the story and this chapter is good and keeps me interested in what happens next, but you really need to clean up the chapter next time.

dennisud