Reviews for Project M
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This feels unfinished. What about the effects on harry?
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You, have inspired me. - Thanks for writing this fascinating idea! I feel bad for her first child... Poor things...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hi!_

First off - this story was brilliant! It was absolutely fantastically awesome!_

Now then, on to business. I know that this story is marked as "Complete" but I would be a terrible fellow author, if I didn't try to persuade you to continue it. What you've written so far is brilliant and, boy, is there a lot of potential for a continuation, my friend. I mean, Harry having Angeal as a father could very well change the entire outcome of the HP plotline, what with Harry having both magic and mako in his blood. This is the addition of a new variable to the entire equation and it, naturally, completely changes the end result! (btw, I enjoyed the references to Biology, very nice work)_

So please, please, please, I beg you as a fellow author and as a reader - please continue this story! It's really promising and I, for one, would be more than happy to see how Lily's stay in Gaia will affect the fate of the Wizarding World! So please consider continuing this and developing it from a one-shot into a story._
The Which of Dictionopolis chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love the perspective you've written! I like the comparison you've drawn between the magic systems.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
wow, I hadn't seen this one story

I imagine things worked out more or less the same, compared to harry potter canon? but I wonder what happened in final fantasy canon. according to the dates, genesis should have been degenerating already, right? unless lily's appearances postponed the spar that hurt him and he's okay for the moment? nibelheim might still have happened, but maybe with both genesis and angeal around sephiroth won't go bonkers or they might kill jenova to save his mind or something

questions questions so many questions beyond the scope of this interesting and intense one-shot
Linnorria chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awesome story! I love your crazy crossovers and brilliantly original stories. I was super excited to read a new one. Shinra is characteristically terrifying and brilliant while Lily is deliciously smart and dedicated. I'm glad you are feeling well enough to write and post. Thank you.
history chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Interesting story! Who is the father of Harry? It's not James so i think that it must be Sephiroth, Angeal or another soldier, no? So if Harry is so lucky, it is because of the mako, no?
AnnaDruvez chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Very nice. I assume that you're postulating that the rest of the events of HP are a result of this? Because, if not, I would love to see a sequel covering the changes.
meow114 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
nice start i hope you write more or add a sequal XD
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
"The power he know not" make even more sense. Intriguing fic and I did like the magicoscientific babble. It's good to have you back and writing.