Reviews for Fuck You, Your Majesty
I love this story!
Princess HiNaMi chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
Awwww! I LOVE this story! :D
annabellex2 chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
Aww, hate to see this story end, too! Glad everything worked out for everyone! : )
thesandbar chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
GURRFLURRBAGURR CANNOT PROCESS THE EMOTIONS. DADDY JAMES AND DADDY KENDALL AND EVEN CARGAN AND OH MY GOD SKYE AND WILLIAM ARE SO PERFECT EEK.

WAIT, WHAT?! NONONONONONO IT CANNOT BE OVER. FUCKING HELL TO THE NO.
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
Aw this was a good ending! I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing this :)
jackieloveslogan chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Loved it :(
AllDemQueerShips chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Gawddddd so cute
No-Emotions-To-Cry chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Aww that was adorable, specially the Skye part. This story was so amazing, I can't believe it's over. :'( I can't believe there will be no more updates. I loved the ending by the way. ;) Time to find a new story to obsses over... :'(
Chey21 chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
I love it!
I Cant believe it's over :'(
I Cant wait till your next fanfiction :)
I love them :)
Roman Ambrose chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
A perfect ending to a prefect story ! (Sob) I'm so prod if James and Kendall for easing Skye ! And so happy that carlos and Logan has two of their own ! (Weep) and Skye and William will be cute together ! (Wipes tears) thank you soooooooookk much for the story can't wait till you start more story's!
LoveSparkle chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Awwwwwwww :')
Such a sweet ending to a beautiful story..
thesandbar chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
I love how sweet they all are to him.

"The smaller brunette scoffs. 'Fuck you, your majesty.'" I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH.

Aww. Okay. Really love the Jagan bromance.

YEA, KING JAMES! GET SOME!
AllDemQueerShips chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
The proof that they havent had sex is in the story. Ha. Now YOU EVIL PITCH U STOPPED RIGHT IN THE START OF NAMES FUELING SMUT. shame on u... Jk :-) next chapter must be smut right? Well i loved it. So write soon. 3
Chey21 chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
I love it!
I dont want this to end yet, i love it toomuch!
LoveSparkle chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
Awwwwww :) yay he's kiiing!