Reviews for The Rebound
Rosario Alexandersson1993 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
I love this story so much XD What makes me laugh the most is that Wesker always comes out of nowhere in this story, god its hilarious X'D please update soon though I wanna read some more XD
catlover2976 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I was laughing throughout most of the story. Then my brother would ask me why I was laughing, and then he would read it too and then he would crack up.
Lilipopo chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
yey )/! I'm really love this fic Continue ASAP, ok?
Fancy12 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Dude, do you realize how good this story is? This simply blows my mind away! You got the characters perfectly and the humor is just exploding out of the roof. Honestly, I didn't expect much from this story since it is under a piers/Claire, but I am just stunned. You my friend are seriously a great writer and I hope you continue to update this story because this idea, writing, and everything about this shouldn't go to waste!
Symphonimore chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
This story is freaking awesome! Wesker is hilarious! Update soon!
Rokoui chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
WOO! You finally updated! YOSH! Now, back to the chapter. I will say this: .ever. You really surprised me with this whole piers and Claire thing and I love it! UPDATE SOON! And don't take months to update...
Dragonfly7 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I am surprised that piers did that too. Didn't know he had the guts. Continue please
Dragonfly7 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Love this chapter lol
Lily chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I was starting to think that you wouldn't continue, but you did! And again, you had me on tears. Please hurry and update! And don't keep me waiting for too long!
SephCurrentDaughterofPoseidon chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Okay its official, I LOVE Piers/Claire, I adore this story, and Wesker is an awesome good guy! I can honestly say I laughed from the first chapter to the last! Please update soon because this was EPIC and I so need good laughs from stories like this! This is definitely going straight to favorites, and please update as soon as you can!
Karla-Nightingale chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Oh my god! This is hilarious! XD Especially the scene in the toilets, oh god :') Great story, keep up the good work and update soon please :3
Fanfiction108 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Not that many fics of this pairing. Its really good and i like the character to the people. Please keep updating
Aaron Nivans chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I love it, pls update sooner ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Please Continue This ! :)
Acayaba chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
This is perfect! I was trying yo control my laugh because my parents were sleeping, but it was so difficult!
What is more interesting is that we are so fixed on the way the characters are shown to us during the games that we never stop to think about how their personal life would be like... And life is made of comedy!

Funny Wesker is epic!
I'm in love with you fic!
I hope you will continue updating!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »