Reviews for Unexpected
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 2/25
I love just how accurately you've captured vulnerable Regina
Pinkpillow19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
aw. very cute, very well written :)
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was... I'm searching for the right words. :)
Really liked your little piece!
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Omg I love it!*-*
ShipHappens chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
lovely, thank you!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
very nice to see the queen get her happy ending :-)
Draven260 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You had me worried there near the end but I'm glad things worked out for Regina :).

I'm slowly catching up with everyone & then there will be no more :( what will I do?
AguseriesLover chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Loved it! Really Good :D
Fanficreader Shipper chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This one shot is so emotional and I have too many feels right now. Your writing as always is remarkably good. This story made my day and made me happy. Thanks for writing such a nice FF. Love ya
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
["I missed that," Emma admitted quietly]

Oh God my feels. Another beautifully written one shot. I loved how you wrote their romance intertwining with the canon scenes just wonderful. And Regina POV. Brilliant! When Emma grabbed her arm and omg when Regina eyes were all glassy just I swear it got to me. Loved it!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
jay357 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Beautiful little story. A little more grammar bugs than usual (cause usually there are none), but other than that, it's a nice chapter in the life of Regina. I personally prefer stories from her POV, so this was nice. I like to peek inside the Evil Queen's soft heart :)
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I swear, so many of your stories are just ridiculously cute haha Yet another story to add to my favorites list :)
Korderoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Argh! This is how it should have ended! I loved it so much and appreciated the happy reunion. Thank you very much!
03DC chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This story. Just. asflkadsfa;dfkasf omg. I loved it. It was too short yet perfect and just ahhhh