Reviews for Bloodlines
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
Any chance someone can adopt this story and complete it?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Excellent beginning!
highlander348 chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
This story sucks.
Paddybee chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
RUINED BECAUSE YOU USE PHRASES YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!
Lovely tale until you mentioned 'kiddie gloves'! The phrase is 'kid gloves' meaning gloves made of kid leather. Kid leather (ie from an immature goat) was very thin and gave the most sensitivity, therefore to use 'kid gloves' means to handle an issue in a sensitive, delicate way.
mckertis chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
I like the overall direction, but...i dont enjoy the accents. In my opinion the focus is on the wrong things.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
hope daphne gets gangbanged on the filfthy ship.
PoseidonPrince chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
not bad
firedawg chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
Great story, I couldn'put it down, thank you for an enjoyable read.
hawleann000 chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
this book it is one of the best ones I have ever read.
rhizz17 chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
update please
remeyqueen74 chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
please update
Mistress of Potions chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
More please. Pretty please?
Anonymous Rex chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
Update, damn you! I need more to read!

Usually I detest jealousy plot-lines — mostly because they end up riddled with angst and general sappy teen romance — but this one seems actually fair and not contrived, although I will say that Krum's decision did seem a little out of character. Maybe it's just that I've never heard of an invitation being dropped before, but that just seems blatantly rude and unconscionable.

That has got to be the funniest Ron and Hermione Yule Ball story-line I've ever read though. Bravo! I actually feel sorry for Ron. He just wants to be left alone. And, man, is Hermione actually crazy? She seems like she's got a screw or two loose.

One thing that irks me is the current guilt-based Harry-Daphne feud. It just seems a little blown out of proportion, but maybe Harry's channeling stress and anger from the rest of his life into something else. It's certainly something to feud over, but avoiding each other and not speaking seems a little extreme. Then again, it's not like they've known each other that long. Reasonably, though, Harry'll have to come 'round and admit that it probably wouldn't be good if Daphne had let him kill Malfoy, while Daphne'll have to apologize to his face about his face.
Anonymous Rex chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Wow, this is a really interesting departure from the usual. I never thought I'd dislike Hermione this much. I went into this expecting the usual plotline of Ron snitching to Dumbledore, and I'm pleased that a different turn was taken.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Wow how could Daphne be so dumb as to accept Viktor's offer?