Reviews for Bloodlines
firedawg chapter 10 . 8/7
Great story, I couldn'put it down, thank you for an enjoyable read.
hawleann000 chapter 10 . 7/24
this book it is one of the best ones I have ever read.
rhizz17 chapter 10 . 7/21
update please
remeyqueen74 chapter 10 . 7/3
please update
Mistress of Potions chapter 10 . 7/1
More please. Pretty please?
Anonymous Rex chapter 10 . 1/20
Update, damn you! I need more to read!

Usually I detest jealousy plot-lines — mostly because they end up riddled with angst and general sappy teen romance — but this one seems actually fair and not contrived, although I will say that Krum's decision did seem a little out of character. Maybe it's just that I've never heard of an invitation being dropped before, but that just seems blatantly rude and unconscionable.

That has got to be the funniest Ron and Hermione Yule Ball story-line I've ever read though. Bravo! I actually feel sorry for Ron. He just wants to be left alone. And, man, is Hermione actually crazy? She seems like she's got a screw or two loose.

One thing that irks me is the current guilt-based Harry-Daphne feud. It just seems a little blown out of proportion, but maybe Harry's channeling stress and anger from the rest of his life into something else. It's certainly something to feud over, but avoiding each other and not speaking seems a little extreme. Then again, it's not like they've known each other that long. Reasonably, though, Harry'll have to come 'round and admit that it probably wouldn't be good if Daphne had let him kill Malfoy, while Daphne'll have to apologize to his face about his face.
Anonymous Rex chapter 3 . 1/20
Wow, this is a really interesting departure from the usual. I never thought I'd dislike Hermione this much. I went into this expecting the usual plotline of Ron snitching to Dumbledore, and I'm pleased that a different turn was taken.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Wow how could Daphne be so dumb as to accept Viktor's offer?
Lamorak Korving chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Like Sirius Black, I have never trusted Albus Dumbledore, as he continues to overstep his bounds. A Headmaster, according to the definition given in my copy of Collins Dictionary, is, and I quote: 'a male principal of a school'. And
according to my father, a headmaster is forbidden from interfering with the
students personal affairs unless the parents ask him to, or if it contravenes the
school rules. During the time Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw
and Salazar Slytherin ruled Hogwarts, there was no such thing as House Rivalry. Frankly, I don't blame Harry for losing his temper at Hermione and
Ron, and refused to forgive them. What did they expect? They betrayed him, and
are now paying the price. And furthermore, if Harry Potter wishes to have
Slytherin friends such as Daphne Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode-girls who
are proving to be more loyal and trustworthy than Ron, Ginny and Hermione, then
his treasonous ex-friends should leave him alone.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
please update
Nicol chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Love this story , just very sad u abandoned it.
Please continue it !
Please...
Ps. Hope ur not dead
Crossxx chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Grate story kept me reading can't Waite for more if you do plane to update.
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
I really like this story and I'm sad to see you haven't updated it in over two years. I hope you continue with it soon.
WarLock571 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
It is a great story, and please continue it please.
WarLock571 chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Please this story has left me wanting the rest of it.