Reviews for Black Butler: His Butler, Supernatural
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
O-O Nu! Sebby would never break his contract with Ciel! Nevaa!
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
lol Dean's temper, and that little Castiel vs Sebastian. Very interesting now :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is very interesting! :D Great crossover so far!
Kiyoraka101 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Awesome story, I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
When will the sequel come out? Great story!
Sophia Griffin chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
THIS RULLLESSS
Deathstarling556 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
...sebby?!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for the past two updates!

Duhn, duhn, duhnnnnn...

Will you post a message when the sequel is up?
Tom chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
WHAAAAAT?! SEBASTIAN WOULD NEVER LEAVE CIEL! SCREW CROWLEY! Sebastian is to stay with Ciel for all time! Have you not seen the second season?! Geerrrrrrr... Nothing should break the contract! NOTHING! Not Crowley, not Claude, not Hannah, not Grell, not Angela/Ash, not anybody in all the worlds/universes should break the contract! NO ONE!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Hheheheeh XD XD XD I love how they both say 'naturally' at the same time! Too funny! This story seems really good! Please update soon!
Ruth chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Well, the super human is either Tanaka or Finian, but most likely Finian. Hehhe XD XD Dean is checking out waistcoats... And I thought he didn't like dressing up! Fic seems pretty good! Keep up the good work and update soon please!
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Sequal? Hmm..I have to read it now with an ending like that. :)
Seriously, post that sequal soon, please.
CWA
Hibarilova18 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Why wouldn't it be a Winchester? Haha places update soon. :)
Avampiress chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
omg... I actually started tearing up at the end there... I think I like Kuroshitsuji to much, or that Sebastian should always be there for Ciel, them being separated is, well just sad! I do so hope that Sebastian will come to his senses
Paxloria chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Thats quite the cliff-hanger you have there.