Reviews for Black Butler: His Butler, Supernatural
Ciel-Phantomhive13 chapter 5 . 6/6
What happened?

It was so good and I liked it! What happened to it though? That's a big question for me... I really liked this crossover it's A pretty awesome Kuroshitsuji and Supernatural crossover! I just wanna see what happens to this story!

Please!

Don't leave me hangin' bro!
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 1/26
omg, whaaat!? Sebastian is just playing sides right? He's obsessed with getting Ciel's soul.
lol, ancestor Winchester! And Ronald, whom he probably used to get to wherever Crowley is (probably Hell).
I look forward to reading the sequel!
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 1/26
Omg, the Winchesters don't know what to make of Sebastian and Ciel. This is really well written, I love how well you did keeping everyone in character! Good job explaining the contract that the duo has and how it is different from 'regular' contracts.
Awesome opening for the Phantomhive household! I'm going to assume this is before Angela/Ash or this is the manga verse so Ciel hasn't encountered an angel before. btw, do they know Castiel is an angel? I'm sure Sebastian is happy to make him uncomfortable in subtle ways.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 1/26
Omg, this is a great crossover premise! I love how you explained the time difference! It'll be interesting for the SPN group to see a demon working for a human. And I wonder what Ciel and Sebastian will make of the not-quite-future alternate timeline group.
Hey, are the rules in this timeline different? Like, can Sam and Dean see the Reapers without dying like Ciel and others can? Or maybe invisibility is optional for these reapers.
Mumia0813 chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
lol
bluebird397 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Well that's ironic.
Icingdeath777 chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I'm a huge fan of supernatural and black Butler. Please write the sequel and put it on here soon. Or else I might die. You don't want me to die, do you?
FictionAreNotJustStories chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Update please this is amazing!
Im a guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
This.. disgusts...me
YaoiloverAJ chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
No no no noooo sebby would never betray ciel ever eveerrrrrrrrr
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
O-O Nu! Sebby would never break his contract with Ciel! Nevaa!
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
lol Dean's temper, and that little Castiel vs Sebastian. Very interesting now :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is very interesting! :D Great crossover so far!
Kiyoraka101 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Awesome story, I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
When will the sequel come out? Great story!