Reviews for shut up and make me
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I'm looking at SasuKarin! Omigosh, I feel so odd! Haha, but ever since I remembered her hair is red, the pair kinda peaked my interest. It's, odd yes?

Ah! I really liked this because of the rain, for some reason! I could totally see this happening in a filler or something - MAYBE IT SHOULD - but they don't even draw nipples on males... And Sasuke is so human here! Eyes wander! He's evil, not sexually oblivious. Haha, very nice!
AnnaDax chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Dear God I am dying. Really. I loved the present tense (too bad I can't handle it myself) and the Suigetsu-Karin relationship was just perfect. Sasuke-Karin conversation was spot-on as well. And what I loved most was how Sasuke checked her out. In most fanfics they show him to be uninterested in such things, and completely emotionless. While he is actually a man. A boy. a teenager. Of course he'd check a good pair of boobs/nips. Loved your idea. The Sasuke here was awesome.
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This story was awesome! Everyone was perfectly in character. It's hard to find decent SasuKarin fics, so thank you so much! Pervey Sasuke, teehee.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh this was great! Amazing work!
GeishaKitten chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Fun, sexy, and completely in character. I enjoyed this very much.
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loved your characterization; the argument between Sui and Karin was completely believable, and you handled Karin's thoughts and Sasuke's cut-ins to their banter perfectly, too. And that moment of tense eye-locking between them? Hot! hahaha you turned an amusing scenario into a really complete and engaging oneshot, favoriting, and (hopefully) looking forward to more SK from you! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i love how sasuke comes across as such a pervert here
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hilarious, perverted Sasuke isn't something we see often. Greatly written, laughed a lot. Seriously loved it;)