Reviews for Reason for breathing
nilsh chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Loved this! Hilarious and sounds like them!
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
good story, i can just imagine sam breaking down with everything deans been saying to him, dean needs a bit of a reality check to see how much he must be hurting sam with everything he's thrown at him since he's come back. yeah sam's screwed up, and he's tried to make amends but as usual its never good enough for him, so he treats dean like shit. hope we can get a scene like this soon, good job!
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love it! I wish the boys would have this type of conversation on the show! You really nailed how they both feel at heart. Great job!
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Loved this story! Man, Sam & Dean really need to start communicating again...if they had, they could've avoided half (or more) of the drama & angst they've put themselves & each other through!:/

I hate that Dean keeps throwin' the whole " Benny never let me down" in Sam's face:( Everytime he does, I always think: Benny hasn't let you down...YET. I don't mean to think so negatively 'bout Benny, but man, Dean is makin' me dislike the guy (mostly 'cause I feel sorry for Sam & I feel that for the last few seasons, Dean has allowed Benny AND Cass to replace him)!- Both brothes have made their mistakes & I feel that Sam has more than paid his due...

Just to put it out there, I am neither a "Dean Fan" or "Sam Fan", I am just part of the Winchester & Supernatural Family-

I hope to see more stories like this from you soon! I really miss the Winchester brotherly love & hopefully we'll get to see it again soon-